Cant sleep. Worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Yes. If red lights are used, it is best to position the beardie where he can't see the light/ where it's not shining right on his face. Some beardies are also more sensitive to lights than others.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Just depends. Sometimes Lilly does, sometimes she doesn't. I would say that a lot of them do, though. I wrap Lilly up like a baby, and most nights she stays like that, occasionally she climbs out if she doesn't want to be there.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
sbattisti":98661 said:
SierraandRhonda":98661 said:
Is it typical for them to like a blanket?

Yes, they all use them in the wild.

(Sorry, not trying to be a jerk, I just couldn't resist! :lol: )

Steve, do you really want my lecture about how they are not in the wild and thus their behavior is very different :lol: ?

bambichik39

Juvie Member
SierraandRhonda":ad3a6 said:
Is it typical for them to like a blanket?
I didn't make Pablo a blanket until I found this wonderful website and saw other people making beardie burritos. If I don't put him in his blanket at night time I get the stink eye from him when I walk past his tank- ha must admit, I'm an official beardie slave.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Let me say, Lilly's "blankets" are old pajama shirts that have been washed a million times and are nice and soft. I plan to make her a blanket of her own over break, but I doubt it will happen :lol:

SierraandRhonda

Hatchling Member
Well, it looks like Sierra will be trying something different...altho today I pulled out the loose substrate and laid some paper towel. Sierra still isn't too sure about so the blanket might be good until I get some tiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncook
Top Bottom