Can't get rid of stress marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayulsa

My little girl, Neptune, has fairly dark stress marks all over her belly, legs, tail, and even beard at times. I just got her new lights yesterday, and she seems much more active. Her setup wasn't the best before. I also believe she is small for her age.

What can I do to get rid of these stress marks? I've tried everything I've read.

DaisyDragon123

Sub-Adult Member
I'm not sold on "stress marks" being indicators of stress. Both of mine have them even though they are settled in. These marks wil come and go during the day. A black beard is a better indicator of a dragon in distress, pain, upset, generally not pleased about something, and/or territorial behavior. These marks are normal for dragons.

mayulsa

Original Poster
DaisyDragon123":2knalgvp said:
I'm not sold on "stress marks" being indicators of stress. Both of mine have them even though they are settled in. These marks wil come and go during the day. A black beard is a better indicator of a dragon in distress, pain, upset, generally not pleased about something, and/or territorial behavior. These marks are normal for dragons.

Thank you. She's also been surfing along the sides of her tank. I put t-shirts on the outside but she can still see her reflection. Could this be causing her stress?

DaisyDragon123

Sub-Adult Member
How old is she? Make sure that her temps are good and that she is not overheating. A young dragon has lots of energy to burn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom