Canned food

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering can you feed dragons dog or cat food from a can? I haven't fed this to them but just curious. Delilah loves her crickets and lately she actually begs for more food after she's already eaten her ENTIRE bowl full of salad greens. Can you give them clovers from the yard. I've been taking her outside lately and allowing her to run through the grass and she loves it but she "grazes" while she's roaming. Is this ok or even normal? LOL

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Big no to the canned dog/cat food. I give mine hibiscus flowers from my yard (chemical free). They love it. Not sure about the clover though...

broozersfam

Original Poster
Ahhhh ok i thought so but wasn't sure. So hibiscus is ok for them....awesome. Didn't know that....we use hibiscus flower tea to help settled our nerves on a stressful day. Thank you.

Christine1980

Hi,

I think dog food should be left to dog. There is plenty to give to your pet.

Lefty Vegetables

• Collard Veggies
• Turnip Clothes
• Mustard Vegetables
• Dandelion Vegetables
• Coriander
• Parsley

Stay away from kale and also switzerland chard because they greens include chemical compounds that will match calcium supplement preventing the assimilation. In the event you demand in order to nourish these upon green spinach as well as switzerland chard, it ought to be provided very carefully.

Veggies

Apart from environmentally friendly veggies, some other fruit and veggies ought to be supplied from time to time too. The actual greens could be which includes:
• Green Espresso beans
• Celery
• Broccoli
• Squash
• Carrots
• Bell All kinds of peppers

Fresh fruits

Fresh fruits ought to be incorporated since extra diet plan at the same time. Avoid the actual citrus fresh fruits for instance a melon or even citrus. Fresh fruits options for bearded monster are listed below:
• Grapes
• Kiwis
• Bananas
• Apples
• Mango
• Pears
• Berries

Almost all fruit and veggies ought to be well prepared correctly regarding bearded mythical beasts. Reduce these in to little items or perhaps eliminate these in to bite-sized parts.
There are numerous forms of fruit and veggies which are ideal for bearded mythical beasts, though the record pointed out needs to be adequate with regard to giving options.

You can also get nutritional and also supplements

:) i hope it will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8chinhthuc
Top Bottom