Can someone build me a rock wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpooch

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I can pay someone to build me a rock wall for my tank. I have absolutely no craftyness and I don't think I would know how to do it.

I want on my rock wall little ledges and caves and such.

If anyone would be able to do this for me please private message me. I'll then let you know what I want it to look like. Thanks!

-Andrew

jjuday

Hello, I'm nor sure how to p.m. On here but I've built a handful of rockwalls. I'd def b interested, I already have all the materials on hand. I live in Indianapolis IN, here is my email [email protected], I'd be glad to send you some pictures of ones I've already built! My name is Andrew

jjuday

No problem, I'm already online so I'll be quick with some pictures! Send me an idea of what you would like and how big your measurments are for your cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom