can dragons be tamed to one person

Status
Not open for further replies.

360waves123

Hatchling Member
Ok so I'm dying to know this. So everyday I take my dragon out for baths untill he uses the bathroom then I keep him with me for about a hour out the cage and let him run around my room and I let him outside on my lap for 30 min. For natural uvb and a couple min after the backyard I put him on my dining room floor (tile) he ran around a bit then my Lil cousins and sister came down he saw them sitting across the room (they were pretty far away) then I walked up to.him and he flatten his body turned it at like a slant and put his beard out (it was not black) and his mouth would get wider and wider the closer I got. Is it because it was more people in the room ? When its just me and him he has no problem he likes the flukers buffet blend for juveniles so I took a couple dried mealworms and made to were he had to walk on my hand to get them. Then I picked up like that and I took him back in the cage in my room were it was just me and him and he let me pet him when I sat him down without a sign of aggression. So is it possible he can only be tamed to me due to seeing my face everyday and remembering I'm the only one who takes care of him

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Just a side note, I wouldn't feed mealies, even freeze dried because of the impaction risk.

I think beardies can definitely be used to one person unless they interact with others. Are you the only person he has had interaction with? If so that might be why he reacted the way he did.

360waves123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea i know he take daily baths and he always uses the bathroom..and yea i dont really trust anyone else around him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom