Can crickets harm my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am brand new to these wonderful little creatures, and my new dragon (KittyKitty) is an adult male who LOVES attention and sleeps on my shoulder in the evening.
People are telling me all kinds of things; most of them I can figure out, but someone told me that if I keep crickets in his terrarium at night, they will harm his eyes. Is there any truth to this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Livey

Extreme Poster
not only bite they annoy them hell out of them, i once made that mistake and had very grumpy dragon :/

KittyKitty1

Original Poster
Thank you for the really quick answers! I will make sure he's cricket-free after he devours his meal. I truly appreciate your input(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom