Can Beardeds mate for 2 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INCA

Hatchling Member
ok so i put my pair together and right as i did my male started head bobbing like crazy and jumped on her and they did their "thing". It only lasted about two minutes. Can this be successful? Or should i put her back in with the male cuz he is going crazy even by himself..any help will be great..

midnight_962002

Sub-Adult Member
Believe it or not it usually doesn't last that long at all. The extra time was probably him relaxing after. One of my males does this and it is hillarious. He literally falls asleep on top of her for a couple of moments then goes right back at it.

Ernie

ewstokes

Juvie Member
INCA":d714e said:
so could it have been successful?
I say it sounds successful. Now you can let them mate again if you wish, just make sure your ready for all the eggs, and the crickets and tanks you'll have to buy. Are you planning on selling them?

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
ErinMeetsMachine":925d0 said:
poor girl.. being used for a good time.. how sad. :D

oh sure but if a guy(of the human species) goes for two minutes he gets to hear"that's it?"

:lol:

INCA

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
well i bred them last year and it seemed ALOT longer than this time. The potential mom is eating like mad! also i put another female with that same male and they did there thing but he missed. All his "juice" was on the side of tail. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom