Can anyone tell me what this stuff is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzzyTony

Hatchling Member
HI guys, So I'm looking for some new supliments online, calcium and what not as I'm running low... I stumbled on this stuff and didnt really know what it was, Is it an all in one that eliminates the need for calcium and vitamin dusting seperate?

http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=3796&ProductGroupID=1746

I googled it and it says "Provides 100% of a Bearded Dragon's nutritional requirements" has anyone used this?

All advice welcomed :)

Tony

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Komodo is pretty good, though I get NatureZone sent over from the US - I recommend having it as a PART of the diet, not the whole one - pie and chips is nice, but gets very very boring if you have it every day ;)

Vit and dust rest of food as normal :)

Edit:
My apologies, I'mma thick. I thought it was the complete diet, not the supplement. :roll:
It looks very practical, and makes sense really - rather than using two different powders.
The Repashy stuff is great though, that man is a genius.

Paradon

Sub-Adult Member
Never use the stuff and never seen it over here either...so I can't say.

But I have used the Calcium Plus made by Allen Repashy. It's an all in one supplement also. It's designed to round out the nutritional value of the insect preys that are commonly fed to reptiles in captivity, because providing varieties in captivity is so hard to do. He also made a different products for rounding out the nutritional value of the leafy green and hard vegetables called Veggie Dust. I highly recommend it! There's no guess work involve so that's a plus.

I have used Rep-cal brand, which is good, but a lot of guess work involve. And if you really want to do how your animals are doing, you got to take them down to the vet to have blood work done and see what they need, but it'll also work.

IzzyTony

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TheDragonKeepers":3u5um37h said:
Komodo is pretty good, though I get NatureZone sent over from the US - I recommend having it as a PART of the diet, not the whole one - pie and chips is nice, but gets very very boring if you have it every day ;)

Vit and dust rest of food as normal :)

Edit:
My apologies, I'mma thick. I thought it was the complete diet, not the supplement. :roll:
It looks very practical, and makes sense really - rather than using two different powders.
The Repashy stuff is great though, that man is a genius.

I looked on that Repashy site, or the one at the top of the list on Google and didnt have a clue what i was looking at or for :D All i know was everything was in dollars. Possibly looking at the wrong site... It has been known, Ive only had Izzy a year now. or almost a year and whereas i like to think im doing pretty well with him im still a novice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom