Calliope *My New Baby Bruver

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Wednesday, my two new babies, a little boy and a little girl, will be arriving from Annapolis Bearded Dragons. Finally!!! After suffering through the posts of when they hatched, to seeing the shed pictures, and going through the "selection" process, the wait is almost over :blob5:

I am going to start this post for them and I will change the title to reflect their names once they arrive. And YES, they do already have names, however I am chosing not to disclose them until their official introductions into this wonderful bd.org family. :mrgreen:

I will start out though by sharing their new homes with everyone, now that they are complete. We are currently burning in the new MVB's so they should be ready to go by Wednesday morning.

Little Missy's Viv

One for Little Mister

And units together

Their bath/feeding tub (w/towels)

The worm bar..

...and the crickets (the container on top has Lucy's (gecko) crickets in it)

And this is what we had for dinner...

JK...these are all the sticks that were bleached and baked.

2 DAYS AND A WAKE-UP :banghead:

jargonchipmunk

Juvie Member
hey there, most of the members of this site are ladies, so they have to compliment your pictures. It's in a rulebook somewhere I think. I'm not a lady, so I don't have to. :p So... when I say you's gots some gorgeous baby-blues I aint's not lyin'! :p

just don't tell Jamie I said so haha

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
protiemama":ec1b2 said:
Hi Robin! I may get brave when I get home and post my pic too. Naaaw, prob not! :lol:
Calli has past both of mine. I wish my girls would eat like she does. Ramoth will shed soon. Prob while I am gone. Did Calli shed all at once or in pieces?

Sandy H
She shed all at once :shock: No wonder she has been a grump-monster!

jargonchipmunk":ec1b2 said:
hey there, most of the members of this site are ladies, so they have to compliment your pictures. It's in a rulebook somewhere I think. I'm not a lady, so I don't have to. :p So... when I say you's gots some gorgeous baby-blues I aint's not lyin'! :p
just don't tell Jamie I said so haha
Thank you and your compliment is safe with me :wink:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
When Anthony at Annapolis Bearded Dragons found out that Hades passed away, he surpassed any customer service I had anywhere and offered to send me a new baby. Since Hades passed away right before we were moving, I asked him if I could contact him after we got settled to discuss another little boy. I was planning on waiting until September so I could surprise hubby (he was devastated), however early last week, he informed me he was ready to turn the lights back on in the viv and could I contact Anthony.

Just arrived this morning, I would like to introduce Hades', half-brother (his brotha from anotha motha) - Hercules (baby Herc)

017-1.jpg

018.jpg

019-1.jpg

As soon as I put him in his new home - he headed straight for the back (where the puppy is :) ) He's actually climbing on it now as I am typing :love5:
020-1.jpg

When I opened up the little container - HE JUMPED OUT :shock: Fortunately my reflexes were working or I would have been hunting down an itty-bitty baby beardie. I gave him a bath to warm him up and he drank about 15 gulps of water and he even pooped :blob5:

You guys have no idea how hard it was not to tell you he was coming. But I wanted it to be a surprise to all, since everyone was so affected by Hades' passing.

On a final note... I cannot say enough good things about Anthony (beardedwizard). I did not expect him to send me a new baby. I only told him about Hades because I know that he likes to be kept informed on how his babies are doing. This gesture went above and beyond any expectations in regards to customer service.

Should anyone like to see what Herkies' parents look like, if you go to view the breeders at annapolisbeardeddragons.com, his mom is Pumpkin and his dad is Red. (Hades dad was Red as well, but his mom was Fozzie Jr.)

My family is complete once more :wink:

Robin

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hey Robin! How could you have not told us? I'm appalled! :lol: J/K! :lol:

He is gorgeous! :love10:

:blob8: Congratulations! :blob8:

Okay I have a question is Fozzie Jr a siring of DiAnn of Sizzlin'dragons beardie Fozzie?
Just wondered as I think that Anthony and DiAnn often exchange bloodlines...
If so your new beardie would be related to PVT. Blaze...an you may have a monster of a boy on
your hands as DiAnn's Fozzie is a brut looks like a champion weight lifter. :lol:
I was just curious.

That was very nice of Anthony...I only hear good things about how he handles business. :wink:
And he has such beautiful babies. :love5:

He really is pretty little guy an again congratulations dear....glad your hubby got a new little buddy.

EDIT:
Okay nevermind my question I just went to Anthony's site and checked out the parents...Fozzie Jr is
from DiAnn. :mrgreen: Fozzie Jr. has the same parents as my Blaze.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
fresnowitte":358fe said:
Okay I have a question is Fozzie Jr a siring of DiAnn of Sizzlin'dragons beardie Fozzie?.
Yep! DiAnn's Fozzie is Hades' grampa :D

fresnowitte":358fe said:
If so your new beardie would be related to PVT. Blaze...an you may have a monster of a boy on
your hands as DiAnn's Fozzie is a brut looks like a champion weight lifter. :lol:
That would be cool of we were "related" :lol: However Herkie wasn't hatched from Fozzie Jr, so I am unsure of how that relation would come into play. AW Heck! We'll just be related anyway! How about that.

HEY! That means I really WOULD be Baby Bliggy's auntie (or something like that) :blob5: :blob8:

Robin

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yep! :lol:

Is grampa Fozzie just not the most hunk of a beardie that you have ever seen....that is one sexy beardie if Blaze was to have half his daddy's gurth I'd be the most happiest slave in the world. :mrgreen:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Oh my gosh Robin! I am so excited for you that I can hardly stand it.
I dont know how you kept it a secret, it would have driven me up a wall.

And congrats to Calli on the new baby bruver!!
And to Anthony for having such great customer service.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Awww he's so cute! *HUGS* so happy for you and hubby! Thanks to Anthony from all of us who've been following this thread. D and I will remember you to recommend to friends who are considering beardies as pets, that's not just good customer service, that's... oh well I can't put it into words, but you're a good human and a good slave finder :lol: for the little sweeties! Herc is very lucky to have good slaves and such a good big sistah!!! :love5:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
fresnowitte":6334b said:
Yep! :lol:

Is grampa Fozzie just not the most hunk of a beardie that you have ever seen....
No kidding! At first glance at him, it's like BAM!! His coloring alone is enough to draw you in. He was one of the reasons hubby wanted one of Fozzie Jr's clutch.
Jiffy":6334b said:
I dont know how you kept it a secret, it would have driven me up a wall.
You're assuming there aren't any marks on MY walls :shock: :wink:
dna14":6334b said:
Awww he's so cute! *HUGS* so happy for you and hubby! Herc is very lucky to have good slaves and such a good big sistah!!! :love5:
Thank you all so much for being a part of our lives and our family!

By the way - I don't think that we will have any eating issues with this little guy. After about 15 minutes of roaming around his new "crib", he found his mini-mealie bowl and nommed up all 35 of them.

So happy, so happy, so happy :blob5:

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
By the way - I don't think that we will have any eating issues with this little guy. After about 15 minutes of roaming around his new "crib", he found his mini-mealie bowl and nommed up all 35 of them.

I'm happy too!!!!!!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Some of you all need a bigger sig space where are you going to fit Herc's pic?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
What the @#!% :shock: Calliope has a new baby bruver?!

Robin...you're a mommy again! :blob8: You are a sneaky one!

Congrats to you and the hubster ...... that is sooooo awesome!

I think little Herky is adorable and he eats too! :D What more could you ask for?

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
dna14":14a54 said:
Some of you all need a bigger sig space where are you going to fit Herc's pic?
Once I get a good picture of him, I will send it to Rachella and see if she can work her magic. She's pretty good...quite talented :D
gulfbrzdawn":14a54 said:
I think little Herky is adorable and he eats too! :D What more could you ask for?
Thanks Dawn... I guess all that I could ask for now is for Sandy's babies to eat their crickies!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How dare you keeping secrets from us! Then again, if you had told us about it, we'd probably bug you every second of the day asking if the new baby had arrived yet, and if not, when; then we'd be asking for tons of pics.

Congrats on being Hercules' new mommy - and for you hubby, the new daddy!
Hercules sure is a cutie!

Neromom39":0c2d5 said:
When I opened up the little container - HE JUMPED OUT :shock:
WHOA! That would've scared me to death! He was probably so excited to be 'home' that he couldn't wait for you to pick him up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom