CALLING EVERYBODY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachhFloynter

Hatchling Member
i would like anyone who has a 5 months old beardie to post a pics of hat yours looks like, also your enclosure, and anyone who has a beardie (everyone on her i suppose,) do the same please,! just so i can see if im doing things corrctly and to see if my beardie isnt growing as well as he should

jjh1

Juvie Member
RachhFloynter":3gwdb5gc said:
i would like anyone who has a 5 months old beardie to post a pics of hat yours looks like, also your enclosure, and anyone who has a beardie (everyone on her i suppose,) do the same please,! just so i can see if im doing things corrctly and to see if my beardie isnt growing as well as he should

This is my 5 month old beardie she is female named Cleo she is 16 inches long and weighs 184 grams.
She is in a 40g breeder with a reptiglo 10.0 and 150 basking light that gives off 105f and cool side is 80-85.
She eats veggies all kinds, sprayed with calcium and vitamins, also she gets 15 superworms and will eat more if she is hungry.
When she was 2-4 months she ate 400 phoenix worms a week with wax worms as a treat. Now she is 16 inches and a bigger girl she is on supers and loves them. Beardie bites as a treat along with some baby food squash as well. Bathed 2-3 times a week.
She runs free around the house and likes to flirt with my male through the glass at him. I also have 2 sub adults as well 1 male 22 inches 457g and a female 20 inches 497g

here is 5 month old Cleo
Cleopretty.jpg

OMG she sounds huge lol, my beardie is 4 1/2 months and is just over 12 inches she will eat up to 15 locusts a day i'm worried now she's too small for her age :?

RachhFloynter

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HOLY CRAP!
my beadie is 15.2 cm long and is 4 1/2 months old, he only eats around 2 - 5 crickets a day. not even.
NOW im worried hes overly too little! D:
my cousins are bigger than mine and the same age, but theyre no where near that big! D:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

MissT

BD.org Addict
He should definitely be eating more than 2-5 crickets per day. Try around 50+!!!
Are you offering him more than 2-5?
How many times per day do you offer him food?

RachhFloynter

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I feed him 3 times a day and I Put heaps of crickets in his enclosure and some days he doesn't even eat as far as I know. I have Put it down to wrong lighting and heat and we've fixed the hEating but I'm waiting on my new enclosure for the UVB because there's not a way I can fix it.

RachhFloynter

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
dragongirl95":3g6hbt4y said:
this is tripod he about five month he 10inch and 30grams
tripod2.jpg

wow! see thats what rachkie is supposed to be like, but! i have a feeling that it was my lighting and heating that is stopping him from growing. my dad is building me a wooden enclosure, and weve mved the heat up more because the basking spot was too hot, so i moved the globe up, and ive recently found out he hasnt been getting uvb ... so im slowly changing things and ive been bathing him everyday and hes much more lively and eating more.

jewl495

Juvie Member
Rachhfloynter are you able to get your little one outside? The sunlight may help stimulate his/ her appetite. How big is he/she now?

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know if this counts but this is when Aussie WAS 4-5months old and his tank (40 gallon breeder) when he was 4-8 months old.

P3110246.jpg

And her is Aussie somewhere between 4-5 months of age.
P3140248.jpg

P3140249.jpg

jirish617

Hatchling Member
I don't know Lenny's exact birthday, but if I was told correctly he should be about 5 months right now. He is 17inches with a small tail nip, and stopped growing for almost 3-4 weeks due to parasites killing his appetite. He is much better now. As of 3 days ago he was 356grams. Diet consist of reptiworms twice a day. Mustard greens sprinkled with calcium 3 days a week and then multi-vitamin twice a week. ReptiSun10.0 for UVB. He is currently in 40gb but soon I will be upgrading.

This is the most recent picture of Lenny

IMG_0584[1] by uncfan617, on Flickr

IMG_0566[1] by uncfan617, on Flickr

This is Lenny's tank minus the fake plant, a different food dish and no shirt. There is a large rock in there now as well

IMG_0376[1] by uncfan617, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekov
Top Bottom