Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
He's that video of Blaze it's late afternoon and he's going off to hide....

This guy is a nut!!!! :lol: He has no idea how big he is. :lol:

Itty Bitty just chillin' for a minute...she doesn't usually sit still for long. She's such a busy body! :)
DSC01159-1.jpg

Miss Piggy taking a soak....
DSC01150-1.jpg

Little piglet Roux...picking around the squash...she's my only beardie that doesn't love butternut squash. :roll:
DSC01078.jpg

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Hey Barb, Im finding that size in the line has its own draw backs. Large females become difficult to breed, and a couple of my large males have become to lazy to try...lol

I think Gus and Roux would be a better pairing for genetic diversity, but I am biased....lol

Barb im willing to help you with this, just because I want to continue Peaches line.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That Gus is a riot! Great still shot of the water running down his face.

Everybody looks great, especially Miss Piggy.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":23z251vk said:
Dawn, that's your fault for living in a cold area. You could live here and sometimes have cold but you won't have to worry about the snow.
well, I love to ski and do snow sports... so I guess I've gotta stay somewhat close to the white stuff! My brother just moved to Golden, Colorado... he keeps tempting me with pics... gah! stop unless you're sending me a plane ticket and money for me to check my skiis in to baggage!!!

My uncle lives in Phoenix, and said I'm welcome anytime... but I cannot deal with roaches and spiders, he has both. just cannot do it, tarantulas and black widows bill make me wet my pants.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
blondie098":2ubfnsfp said:
beardie parents":2ubfnsfp said:
Dawn, that's your fault for living in a cold area. You could live here and sometimes have cold but you won't have to worry about the snow.
well, I love to ski and do snow sports... so I guess I've gotta stay somewhat close to the white stuff! My brother just moved to Golden, Colorado... he keeps tempting me with pics... gah! stop unless you're sending me a plane ticket and money for me to check my skiis in to baggage!!!

My uncle lives in Phoenix, and said I'm welcome anytime... but I cannot deal with roaches and spiders, he has both. just cannot do it, tarantulas and black widows bill make me wet my pants.

We do have places in AZ to ski, including Tucson, AZ. It's up on top of Mount Lemon and, except for some warm times, has snow and skiing. There is also Flagstaff, up in Northern AZ. They have a ski area on the mountains around Flagstaff, called Snow bowl, I think.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
have you tried breeding crickets? its warm enough there you could do it outside. id sneak my roach colony to you if i could :(

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
:blob8: WooHoo! I'm Back!!!! :blob8:

Hi Tom! :wave:
I haven't forgotten about you... :wink: ... Peaches line will live on. :)
I appreciate your thoughts on best pairing. I think Gus and Roux would be the best pairing too! :mrgreen:
Blaze is just so freakin' big and violent during mating.
I am afraid he'd hurt my little girl. Or that she'd hurt him as she a mean little thing. :headbang:
She shows more signs of being interested in Gus anyway. I want to give you a call, but right now my phone is off. I have my incubator out and getting ready for making babies. Just not sure if I can afford to hatch out that many this year with economy the way it is. :roll:

Thank-you Gina! Gus is a riot! He acts like no other beardie I have ever had. I swear he's part ferret! :lol:

Dawn there is snow here you just have to drive 45 minutes to an hour to get to it same with the beach.
We don't have any roaches out here in the country though in town they do...but spiders that's another story.

Lori, Frank is from Payson AZ they get lots of snow there. Not what I thought Arizona would be like. :lol:

Hi Morgan!
Yes I have tried and bred many different feeders.
I hate breeding crickets, but I think I will set up my cricket breeding station. Because right now making sure I can supply enough feeders for babies is the only thing holding me back.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":1sp1gqz2 said:
:blob8: WooHoo! I'm Back!!!! :blob8:

Hi Tom! :wave:
I haven't forgotten about you... :wink: ... Peaches line will live on. :)
I appreciate your thoughts on best pairing. I think Gus and Roux would be the best pairing too! :mrgreen:
Blaze is just so freakin' big and violent during mating.
I am afraid he'd hurt my little girl. Or that she'd hurt him as she a mean little thing. :headbang:
She shows more signs of being interested in Gus anyway. I want to give you a call, but right now my phone is off. I have my incubator out and getting ready for making babies. Just not sure if I can afford to hatch out that many this year with economy the way it is. :roll:

Thank-you Gina! Gus is a riot! He acts like no other beardie I have ever had. I swear he's part ferret! :lol:

Dawn there is snow here you just have to drive 45 minutes to an hour to get to it same with the beach.
We don't have any roaches out here in the country though in town they do...but spiders that's another story.

Lori, Frank is from Payson AZ they get lots of snow there. Not what I thought Arizona would be like. :lol:

Hi Morgan!
Yes I have tried and bred many different feeders.
I hate breeding crickets, but I think I will set up my cricket breeding station. Because right now making sure I can supply enough feeders for babies is the only thing holding me back.

I have heard about the snow that flagstaff gets. In the winter, you can have soo much snow that it will cover your car and the only way to tell which car is yours is to put something on the radio antenna to identify it. My mom's sister (more than 30 years ago, I believe) and her husband got married in Flagstaff and had to stay longer than planned because of the snowfall, they chose the wrong time of year.

Question: How many years has it been since Frank was in Payson? I checked the place and what I found says it's about 90 miles north of Phoenix.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
beardie parents":3ehvga09 said:
Question: How many years has it been since Frank was in Payson? I checked the place and what I found says it's about 90 miles north of Phoenix.
Lori he left Payson in late 1979...just after graduation. We went and visited his parent's and brother's resting place near there in 2006 last I think.
It was a bit snowy then. Yes it's not really that far from Phoenix, but the elevation its much higher than Phoenix.

Diane I have missed you too!
I have baby fever...what can I say...DT's. :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hoping you'll be able to get lots of crickets breeding so you can breed your beautiful duo, what babies that would be. Blaze would be good, too, but Rouc & Gus...just thinking about it gives me baby fever, too, but not allowed with my work hours :roll: I'll be thrilled to watch the result of that mating, so keep us all posted!
Rubio decided to get up yesterday after I left for work, so sat in his big food dish all day without light or heat. He got a big cuddle last night to warm him up a bit & I got him up this am, as when I checked he had his eyes open. He still looks sleepy, though, so giving him time to wake up. Leo got up after sleeping since Sunday, so only Lonzo still snoozing at this point. It's good to see them all, I've missed my big baby Rubio :D :D :D And Didi looks like he's gained weight, too, YEAH!
Love 'ya, too, hugs to everyone up. Gus just cracked me up & so did the video of Blaze :mrgreen: too funny! I'm glad Miss Piggy is doing so well, way to go Miss Piggy!
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Deb! I seen those weigh ins of your gang...Rubio is a monster. :mrgreen:

Hi Lance!
Thank-you!
I missed you! It's really good to see you back! :D

BTW...I figured out the problem I was having with PB so expect new pic's in the next few days. :wink:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":3sl7s6is said:
Thanks Deb! I seen those weigh ins of your gang...Rubio is a monster. :mrgreen:

Hi Lance!
Thank-you!
I missed you! It's really good to see you back! :D

BTW...I figured out the problem I was having with PB so expect new pic's in the next few days. :wink:

Awww we missed you to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom