burmating poo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
So my beardie ra is going thru his first burmation. He has been staying in his rock unless I get him out. I take him out ever few days to give him a soak to stay hydrated. I will offer him some worms which he well eat a couple. I put him back in his viv on his basking log and after a minute or two he goes back into his hide. He has not pooed in over a week. Not even in the bath after a belly rub. Should I stop feeding till he"goes"?

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
A reptile burmating with food in they're system is not a good thing lol anyway I got him to poo today after a soak. I took his hide out so he had no choice but to bask for a while. When I put it back in he even stayed out another hour basking.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol looked like my dog got up in his viv and dropped one. freaking huge man lol

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah my kids favorite pass time is checking to see if any of the critters around the house have pooed. he calls ra super pooper cause of the size lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom