Bump On Chin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalftw

Hello again:)
My bearded dragon is a 2 years and 6 months old male. He is fed daily, and poops almost dialy. He gets fed baby locust (Hopers and the shop i buy them from call them), and rocket, with the occasional other vegetable, and is given his various supplements twice a week.

Since we have had him, he has had a smalle bump on his chin which personally i never noticed.
However, recently this lump has increased in size and is continuing to do so:(
Pogo (My lizard) is most definately not the smartest of lizards, and round about the time that the lump started to grow he jumped of a table and laded chin first onto the floor.
I am just wondering if the lump is like a swollen bruise like humans can get, or if it is something worse:(

Any help will be appreciated as my mother is getting very worried and i am also concerned!

Thank you!

Lennifer

Juvie Member
Is ther any way that u can post a pic?
U feed him rocket? I don't know what that is? lol. You said u feed him other occasional vegitables? What kind of greens & veggies? He should be offered a salad every day which should consist of any of the following....mustard greens, turnip greend, dandelion greens, butternut squash & acorn squash. Beautiful Dragons. com has a great list of good & bad nutriton. What kind of suppliments are u using & how often? What is his basking spot temp & what kind of UVB lighting do u use? What size enclosure is he in & what kind of substrate are u using? Sorry to ask so many questions. If u can post a pic &/or answer these questions, it may help us identify any issues. Thanks.

~Sandy

Tigg

Juvie Member
I've heard other members mention it... It's "Rocket grass" or "Rocket sprouts" or something like that If I remember correctly... Apparently beardies love them but they are only available in Europe and Australia?

Pleaides

Juvie Member
oh yes i live in the uk and rocket is my dragons favourite! they will dig through everything else to get to the rocket, they like the rocket you can get on its own their not keen on the rocket salad though, lol. very good for them.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom