building viv from salvaged and re-purposed materials

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i am building my first viv...i am attempting to build it entirely from salvaged and re-purposed materials ....i have to put together the front yet then is is ready for electrical and interior customization!

LookingHawk

Original Poster
will do as soon as done and emergency is delt with the lil dude chomped up the last inch plus of his tail no more then 40 minutes ago :banghead:

LookingHawk

Original Poster
becuase he is a goober...lol...i can only figure he thought it was a worm...the tip was sticking up out of substrate while he was diging and he saw it and attacked it...i feed him in a seperate container!

LookingHawk

Original Poster
well still working on new enclosure...sorry for the wait yall...as many know this winter has been a trying time for many in the north east ...i managed to save our roof and it should hold till we can replace it in spring...finally able to get back to work on inclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom