Buffy is very black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

She's black most of the time. She is 2 years old now. I know she is suppose to be a tannish color. All my lighting is correct she is in a 75 gallon plus homemade tank by herself. The other day her beard was black as black could be and if you walk near her she would blow up and open her mouth. Nothing has changed in her enviroment. What do you think is wrong HELP !!!!!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Can you post a picture of her?
What is the lighting you have in the tank for her?
What are the temps in the tank, & what type of thermometer are you using to measure the temps with?
Are you sure that she is not a he, since males tend to be more prone to black beards than the females?

Tracie

Lennifer

Juvie Member
I'm sorry to hear that u are having issues. It is best that you answer the basic questions so we can try to help u figure out what the problem may be. What kind of lighting do u have? Has it been over 6 months since u changed the UVB lighting? If so, that could be a problem. Hmm. Can u provide any pics?

~Sandy

Luna

Original Poster
I just got a new light. 150 watt basking daylight. I have a homemade plexiglass and was told by my dad its around 150 gallon tank. I also have a uv light. The temperature is with a stick on right where the basking log is at and it measure humidity. Normally runs about 100 degrees and very very low humidity. It's funny you say that she could be a he because I had a male that we had but in with her and he ended up passing away of starvation and stress... Was trying to breed them Won't do that again. But she is eating good. Both cickets and small mealworms and mix greens. I have looked to see if she was a she and it did look like it but I will take her to someone to double check. She does not like to be held though. Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom