Buddy says "HI"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatty

Juvie Member
This is Tatty. I just adopted a new beardie at 3:30 p.m. yesterday. His name is Buddy. Well, I like that better than Mr. Bosley. Anyhow, Buddy's owner could no longer keep him due to foreclosure. I adopted him, as no one else in this persons family wanted to keep him. He joins my beardie family of Spike, Rudy, Sunflower, and Tatty. Right now, I am so swamped with college classes and work, I don't know when I'll be able to post pictures but I will try to post updates. He is a bright and active little fellow that is a little over a year old. Greetings from Buddy!!!

Tatty

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi Tatty, it's good to hear from you again. I've missed you posts and keeping updated on your scaley kids. We are (of course) looking forward to pics of your new beardie.

Tatty

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll start getting back on track in about 4 weeks. My Spring semester at WIU will end. I am currently working full time and going to school to work on a second Master's degree in Geography. My specialization is Geographic Information Science. It is really challenging and really busy. My little scaly friends keep me company since my hubby works second shift. They help me keep my sanity. Believe me it is tough!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessyMay
Top Bottom