Trouble is so handsome. :love5:
Thanks Jason those were some cute pic's. :love10:
We understand about sleeping dragons. :(
6 of mine are sleeping so doesn't make for very interesting pic's. :lol:

Denise Bushnell (RIP)

Juvie Member
Retired Moderator
Jason,

Trouble is looking great, but you must be a trusting soul to let him run loose on a light beige couch and trust him not to go poo on it! LOL I love the pic of him trying to eat the bottle cap! :lol:

I checked out the other thread, concerning your latest rescue. He's a really big boy, and quite handsome, considering the care that he's had recently. I swear, I don't know where some people keep their brains when it concerns caring for their pets.

I would love to have him, but considering that I'm all the way on the other side of the country,in New Jersey, and also that I would have to throw out my husband, so I could put another beardie tank on his side of the bed, because there's no place else that I COULD put it, I guess that just isn't feasible......Oh, to have just a little more space!

I wish you luck in finding A good home for him, preferably with someone here on the forum. He deserves the good life, with someone who knows what they're doing, after the way that he's been treated. Of course, knowing you, if you don't you'll end up keeping him yourself.....you're rapidly becoming know as the Patron Saint of Bearded Dragons! LOL

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
thanks everyone, i appreciate the comments and support.

im pretty tired right now, but i just wanted to share a few pics with you guys;

PICTURES:

well in this pic, Trouble caught a view of Mayze...
100_4998.jpg

100_4995.jpg

Mayze came out of her semi-brumation to bask for a couple days straight :shock: .
100_5003.jpg

instead of climbing under her bed when i turn the lights off, she just falls asleep up top.
100_5004.jpg

100_5006.jpg

100_5009.jpg

100_5010.jpg

thats all for now, ill try to get more tomorrow :wink: .

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Aw Trouble misses his girlfriend! haha. Dave is brumating and has barely moved as well. He definitely isn't eating like he used to
Lets just hope winter goes by fast!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jason love the pic of Trouble trying to be sexy for Mayze. :)
And what a fatty Mayze is those fat hind legs are so cute. :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Love that 1st pic of Mayze's full body shot, she looks so compact and plump...... darling baby girl..........she's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
hey everyone, sorry i havent posted here in a while :oops: . i actually had to have Alex unlock this thread for me.

anyhow, i figured id post a couple new pics of Mayze:

0124090026_0001.jpg

0124090020a.jpg

0124091421a.jpg

shes been in brumation for the past 2 months. this was the first time shes been out in 3-4 weeks.

thats all for now, i promise ill try to post here more often :wink: .

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Hi Jason- just a word of encouragement. We all miss your daily (almost) posts. Come on- we need some pictures of Buddy and Trouble and LG. OH and while yoou are at it more of Mayze. :lol: Ok I'm greedy, Katherine and I want more pictures. Pleeease, for the kid?

How is the job search? We are praying you get something soon.

Sandy and Katherine

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
hey everyone, nothing really new to speak of. i just wanted to post a picture and a video:

the other day Mayze was acting really energetic and she wouldnt stop running up and down her ramp. i put my dog outside and let Mayze out to run around:
0202091551.jpg

here is a short video i took:

thats all for now, im going to try to get to LGs page today... we'll see :roll: .

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hi Jason!
It's good to hear from you. I bet your really glad that Mayze decided to wake up. :D
They are so cute when they are running around being curious. :love5:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
hey guys, i have some updates to make. i also have a BUNCH of new videos:

here is Trouble hanging out in his tank:

here he is eating some superworms(Barbara :wink: ):

if you watch, he gapes and hisses at me when i reach in to feed him :roll: ... some thanks huh?

heres another of Trouble and his supers:

this is a video of layze Mayze hanging out on her hammock(she decided to poop on her hammock so i had to salvage it):

she hasnt been too hungry since i got the superworms, but im sure she'll come around.

AND THE NEW ADDITION TO THIS THREAD:

i didnt want to create a new thread just for this guy so i figured i'd squeeze him in here with Trouble and Mayze(i dont think theyll mind :roll: ).

i retiled his cage since he made a mess of his last nice piece of carpet. it happened at the right time; my brother in law gave me a whole box of tile so i put i to use... maybe went a bit overboard:
P2170253.jpg

P2170254.jpg

here are a couple videos of him chowing down on some super worms:

here are a couple recent pics and vids you might not have seen:

untitledhffh.jpg

0110091857.jpg

0110091859a.jpg

THIS ONES FUNNY, WATCH THIS:

as you can clearly see, he has some personality. hes really friendly and trusting and im glad someone surrendered him to me :D .

thats all for now. im going to post some more new stuff tomorrow, hopefully some HD pics and vids :wink: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriziz
Top Bottom