Brumation Prep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lately, my dragon Venus has been sluggish and only sleeps most of the day. I know this is due to brumation, but she refuses to go into her cardboard hide, which has a blanket, so is it okay to place her in there and just leave her alone? She perks up when i take her out while im doing things (looking for more beardies, online, of course,etc.), but she doesnt enjoy being roused at first.. So is it okay to just leave her? thanks

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....yes it's fine to leave her alone and let her sleep. You can offer her water about every 10 days, take her out for a shallow, warm bath to give her a chance to drink. Of course you need to be right with her.Then pat her dry completely and put her back in the warm tank so she doesn't get chilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom