Brinks Mercury Vapor bulbs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbi1655

I was at Wal-mart getting a replacement bulb for my outdoor lights. I noticed they were selling Brinks Mercury Vapor bulbs for somewhere around $10. It had cautions on it about being dangerous and needing to read warnings. I found no specific warnings on the box and no insert inside it. I could not find the fixture for sale, only the replacement bulb.

Is an MVB an MVB or is there a difference? I seem to remember a reptile one being a whole heckuva lot more than 10 bucks!

Barb

LQDragons

Juvie Member
all MVB's are NOT the same, you want one specifically for reptiles. I know they are expensive, but well worth the money IMHO

barbi1655

Original Poster
Thanks. :)
I was just curious. I know often times the same product can have a huge price difference depending on how it's marketed.

Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom