Breeding crickets problems

Boardi

I've decided to try and breed crickets, I have a pretty long plastic container with vermiculite as substrate and a lot of egg cartons on one side. There are 2 small containers with soil but I'm gonna change that to coco husk where the females can lay their eggs. I do not think any of the crickets are adult yet but im feeding them carrots, salad, and bell pepper. Im really wondering about the humidity and temperature as sites say different things so I don't know who to believe. Some say 70 - 75 Fahrenheit and some say 80 - 85 Fahrenheit and the same with humidity. One says 50% and one says keep it below 75%. I am currently using a heating pad under the plastic pin but not directly under it to heat it up and it is around 80 - 87 Fahrenheit. I just wanna know what is best with temperature and humidity and what works for you when you breed crickets.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I've decided to try and breed crickets, I have a pretty long plastic container with vermiculite as substrate and a lot of egg cartons on one side. There are 2 small containers with soil but I'm gonna change that to coco husk where the females can lay their eggs. I do not think any of the crickets are adult yet but im feeding them carrots, salad, and bell pepper. Im really wondering about the humidity and temperature as sites say different things so I don't know who to believe. Some say 70 - 75 Fahrenheit and some say 80 - 85 Fahrenheit and the same with humidity. One says 50% and one says keep it below 75%. I am currently using a heating pad under the plastic pin but not directly under it to heat it up and it is around 80 - 87 Fahrenheit. I just wanna know what is best with temperature and humidity and what works for you when you breed crickets.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom