Breathing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan28

hello,
I currently own a 1 year old bd. I noticed that it has been taking an unusually large amount of naps for the past week. I read the article on brumation, and i think that is what is causing him to nap. However the thing I am worried about is that last night he slowed down his breathing rate to about only 1 breath for every 15 seconds that go by. i wasnt sure if he was gonna make it through the night. When I woke up he was acting fine- running around and eating all his food. So im confused- is this normal, or do i have a sick beardie?

rossm007

sounds fine to me. when they cool down at night its natural that theire breathing would slow, much like a persond breathing slows when they get in lets say cold water.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I checked on Oscar so many times while he was brumating. I couldn't see him breathing without paying close attention. It can scare ya! Hope all is well with your dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom