Brand-ie new Beardie mommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikapuka

My first little girl arrives tomorrow and I am so excited! :blob5: I can't help but be a little afraid, for she is my first reptile, my first beardie, and I've been going over everything again and again to make sure it's perfect, but it makes temperatures very difficult when living in a huge house in the mountains... As excited and impatient as I am for her to get here, I am glad that it's taken over 3 weeks for everything to finally warm up a little, it's given me time to work out some kinks in my new system. I have not named my girl yet, I have to meet her first. She is right around 3 months old now, and the most gorgeous thing I have laid eyes on...Can't wait to meet her in person!! I am excited to start my time with this forum with my first baby, with the support I know it has to offer. Thank you all!
Ayla
femalebeardie1.jpg

EZZZ

You've come to the right place for support - the guys here are great and offer some great solutions to all us newbies :wink: . Your dragon is beautiful - once your hocked there is no turning back :lol: . Have a great day

Erin

pikapuka

Original Poster
Haha! Aren't all mommies slaves to their children? This is no different... well, except for the difference in species... but that is easily overlooked. Thank you so much for the welcome. I hope to continue to get to know who people are and the experience they can share. Have a great night!

pikapuka

Original Poster
she did arrive and she is more beautiful than in her picture (although that's a good pic) she is very tame and easy to give love to. The first night she wanted nothing but to be let out of her new home, but she spent the whole night and the whole day almost undisturbed, so she had plenty of time to get used to the initial shock of "this is my new home" She didn't want to eat the first night and morning, but she ate like crazy when I came home to feed her last night, I was so happy! She seems to be adapting quickly, which is more than I can ask. Sadly though, she has another big day today, I have to take her to the vet for an initial checkup to make sure all is well with her. then I'll leave her alone...

pikapuka

Original Poster
jjj":4cc24 said:
She's beautiful!!!! (did you name her yet?)

I'm falling more and more in love with her every day as her personality begins to shine. I had 5 possible names picked out, but the more she shows herself, the less each of those names suits her... how frustrating!! :D

Well, found a name!! Meekip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom