Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Goonie":4ce03 said:
Ethelia":4ce03 said:
What a nom-able widdle belly too

(sheesh Gina we really need a NOM NOM NOM smiley on this website)
Your wish has been granted!
smiley2579.gif

Holy guacamole! That is one scarey looking cat! Shoot, if I saw that thing I'd black beard too! YIKES!

Love the NOM NOM smiley! How do we get that??? :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jiffy":0ffbd said:
Love the NOM NOM smiley! How do we get that??? :mrgreen:
I suppose I could let you in on my secret stash -- only if you promise to post pics of that adorable Brady every day for an entire week. Deal? The same goes for anyone else who wants in on the secret. Muhahahaha :twisted:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you Emily! :D
To be honest, I really dont know what colors or morphs that he is. I found him on Craigslist from a lady who was not a breeder, but she did have a male and female that had a clutch and he was one of the babies.

Emily&Uluru

Juvie Member
Jiffy":498c3 said:
Thank you Emily! :D
To be honest, I really dont know what colors or morphs that he is. I found him on Craigslist from a lady who was not a breeder, but she did have a male and female that had a clutch and he was one of the babies.
It looks like your beardie might be sand fire, Lovely anyway! :love10: :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom