Bowser's official intro - pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempusfugit

Hatchling Member
So when I joined I was kind of in a rush/panic trying to figure out his lights. Here's a more official intro thread for Bowser.

He's a red citrus tiger.
Cage is 3x2x14in critter condo.
Reptisun UVB 10.0
25W zoomed basking light
substrate is slate - yay!

More pictures at: photobucket.com/bowserthedragon

Here's a few of him:

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

Here's on of the cage:

IMAG0075.jpg

Trickseedog

He's a beauty! If you're just setting up, monitor those lights & heat closely. If he can reach them, he can burn his nose.

tempusfugit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Trickseedog":1c1sv003 said:
He's a beauty! If you're just setting up, monitor those lights & heat closely. If he can reach them, he can burn his nose.

The rock is actually a little off center of the lamp so he can't get anywhere near it.

I'm so happy, he wasn't eating any greens so I went and got butternut squash and carrots and grated them up with collard and mustard green pieces. He finally decided to eat greens and went to town on them!

tempusfugit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Right around 8 months now. I just measured him today(sorta). When he's on my hand with his head at the tip of my middle finger, his tail goes all the way to the inside of my elbow, which is 15.5 inches.

tempusfugit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
A few more pictures of Bowser, and a couple videos.. There's a lot more stuff in his photobucket, I just don't want to fill up a thread with a bunch of pictures and make it take forever to load.

Eating crickets video:

Munching some collard greens and butternut squash:

Charging a cricket across the cage:

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

tempusfugit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lewisres":2ugb7a0w said:
Man I love that tank! Where can I find one?? and Bowser looks like a BEAST!

Its a critter condo, I'd go with one a little taller if I was going to do it again. I'm planning on making a custom viv or 3 stackables (the addiction has begun already apparently) that will be wider and taller.

lewisres

tempusfugit":2txo0r7g said:
lewisres":2txo0r7g said:
Man I love that tank! Where can I find one?? and Bowser looks like a BEAST!

Its a critter condo, I'd go with one a little taller if I was going to do it again. I'm planning on making a custom viv or 3 stackables (the addiction has begun already apparently) that will be wider and taller.

Awesome, THANKS abunch! If you do get another would you be interested in selling your old one? I can pay for the shipping on top of the price your looking for. Just let me know if your willing and a price, thanks again! [email protected] is my e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom