Bought the wrong lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this post! Dragons are going good! (although we found out that after two years, one of our females is a "he"! :shock: )
I bought some new UVB lights (not cheap) and when I received them, I noticed they were 36 inches instead of the 21 inch ones I normally get. I bought the light fixtures from walmart for the smaller lights- but they do not sell them for the 36 inch lights.
They are two Reptisun 10.0 UVB T8 lights- does any one have an suggestions as to how to use these lights?
Thank you! They were super expensive and I can't afford to NOT use these lights.
Thank you!
Allie, Miss. Athena, and MR. Calypso.

quyllur

Hatchling Member
The bulb is useless without the appropriate fixture.

Can you exchange the bulb? If not, then I would either sell them to someone who can use them and buy the correct size or purchase fixtures to match. 36" T8s can be hard to find though, so good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom