Bogie IS LOST OUTSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry, it must have been your insomnia. We have central heat and no white walls. :? We do however have mouse holes, but they are really tiny and upstairs in the kids room. Bogie was very big and plump on the day he ran off. I don't see him fitting in a field mouse hole without getting stuck. Thanks for being almost as obsessed as I am.

Sandy H

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
protiemama":7e744 said:
Sorry, it must have been your insomnia. We have central heat and no white walls. :? We do however have mouse holes, but they are really tiny and upstairs in the kids room. Bogie was very big and plump on the day he ran off. I don't see him fitting in a field mouse hole without getting stuck. Thanks for being almost as obsessed as I am.

Sandy H

Are you and Katherine losing hope? I'd just like to give you a virtual finger pointing to get you back in shape.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pointing at you......
There. I've done it. I have an idea. Put out a UVB light, heat light, and a cage full of crickets and worms in the middle of the yard. Maybe he'll remember how good worms are.

Bogie, I've had it. Come home. Right now. I am NOT playing when I say this. Get your little bearded butt over there now.

-Haley

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
protiemama":b431c said:
Bummer! Maybe I'll have more insomnia-induced mental images that make sense tomorrow -- or even dream about him tonight.

Please don't give up on him!

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":8c12c said:
protiemama":8c12c said:
Bummer! Maybe I'll have more insomnia-induced mental images that make sense tomorrow -- or even dream about him tonight.

Please don't give up on him!

You don't have to interpret the dream literally. White walls could represent innocence, or purity...think - something that has been untouched, meaning a place that hasn't been searched yet. The radiator could be any heat source. The mouse holes...??? Some other critter's home where Bogie may be shacking up?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Nasubi77":daab7 said:
You don't have to interpret the dream literally. White walls could represent innocence, or purity...think - something that has been untouched, meaning a place that hasn't been searched yet. The radiator could be any heat source. The mouse holes...??? Some other critter's home where Bogie may be shacking up?
I love your interpretation! That makes so much sense, since almost everything was white including the radiator.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
You still have not found him?? Ohhhh, I truly do feel for you! If you still believe him to be outside.... and I hate to say this.... watch the birds. If something random startles them, investigate. If they seem to be gathering around something, investigate.

Have you looked for trails, or poos, or anything like that outside? Then again.... bugs could get rid of either thing very quickly....

I know! Do your kids have friends? Lots and lots of friends? Make a scavenger hunt! You could possibly find him hiding the stuff, or they might find him looking for the stuff! Honestly, you could try it!

-- Jacqui

P.S. I'll see what I can dream up tonight for you.... hehe. Hey, I had a dream yesterday that someone bought me 4 more dragons. One I named Jale and another Pippin. The rest I was still figuring out. Then I had to wake up because Reggie decided that my face looked like a comfier place to sleep.

Hmmm.... channeling my inner beardie-psyche....

Hopefully this is encouraging.
The first week i had my baby dragon. i forgot to put the top back on his cage. When i got out of the shower HE WAS GONE!! no where in his cage in my room in my whole house!! i was freaking out thinking that my sisters cat ate him. because he was always in my room lookin at him.
So one week went by i had left the heat lamp on one day. Got in the shower and when i got out.. there he was, in his tank sitting on his branch like nothing happened.
After that day i've NEVER forgotten to put the top back on his cage

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
It's been getting warmer and dryer here, but still no Bogie. I have had a couple dreams about him just appearing in his cage. :? We still pray for his safe return. Hope grows dim though. :(

Sandy H

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Sandy, I so hoped that I'd read good news.

I still pray for him everyday, and still trying to "imagine" where he's hiding.

Venom508

Juvie Member
i dunno if this will help but maybe try posting some pics of ur yard or lounge room or any other room so we can have a look and give virtual help with a visual aid???

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Sandy....I am still praying for Bogies safe return also! I can imagine for you and your family it is hard to not just give up hope. They say God works in mysterious ways. Try not to give up yet! WE are all praying for you, your family and of course our sweet Bogie!

You are always in my thoughts!

Dawn

Pleaides

Juvie Member
oh my goodness its been ages and pages since ive visited this site n posted here. still no bogie! oh my...

still praying that you will find him and hopefully very very soon! this must be killing you it would to me if i was in your position!

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
I feel so bad!! Any sight if him yet??? I wish I was closer! I would so be crawling around looking for him!!!! Please keep us updated and we'll keep you in our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom