Bogie IS LOST OUTSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
sandy No,Timmy hasn't read Katherine's story yet. He has so much homework in the evenings,but will get him to read it tomorrow hopefully and I will let him write her a note to let her know what he thinks,I think she's a very talented young lady!!!!! I have sent Sandi's dad an email asking for a copy of the magazine,but don't know if he has any left,I have been down in my back and some other health problems so I hadn't read about the magazine article until the other day.Keep praying and I will too.Hugs!!!
Sara

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
protiemama":56f7f said:
I had forgotten that comercial! :D I loved that one. Thank you all for your humor, it is much needed.
Appreciate the warm weather Barb. Sorry about the paranoia. I still get the feeling he is in the house too. I thought I heard him in the den last night.
Haley- Katherine loved the ariel search. Thanks.

Sandy h

Glad someone knows what I am talking about and for those who don't
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8q8sdS9nEc

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well, we used the little camera to search under and behind the desk and a couple antiques. He was not there! :banghead: The desk is huge and heavy, it takes several men to move it. The camera couldn't fit behind it but we looked from the side. As far as we could see no dragon. There is a space in the center that doesn't show up. I can hope.
Thanks Haley. God is listening. We just have to be patient. I'm not so good at this.

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Darn it!
I dreamt I woke up logged on and found that Bogie came out of hiding.
I got a good feeling he will be out in the next couple of days. So keep your eyes peeled. :wink:

Have a wonderful weekend....hope it is nice and sunny there if not let me know and we will start blowing again.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Maybe I should start blowing too! Mine would get there sooner than Barbs :p :wink:

I too, hope the warm weather brings Bogie out.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Bogie is still missing. But ya'll can stop blowing. Three days in the upper 80s is warm enough for me in APRIL!
If this doesn't warm him up nothing will. It has stayed around 57-60 at night. I fear what summer will be. :shock:
Gotta take the kids fishing. Back Later.

Sandy H

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Oh, Sandy, I've been offline for 3 weeks -- my first thought every day is "has Bogie come home yet? Is he safe?" I am so distraught that he is still playing hide-n-seek! Thank goodness it's warming, tho -- I had a dream a week ago that he came out in the sunlight and all the cats from miles around greeted him like he was a celebrity... He was dressed to the nines like Jasper's handsome outfits!...

Bogie, booooogggggiiiiiieeeeeeee -- where are you???

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
me too; every time i log on here i cross my fingers and hope this thread has been renamed as "found".

im really pulling for you guys. its warming up and these guys have some instincts underneath that pampered exterior.

this might be a bad idea but what if you brought out a tame dragon of the opposite sex(with a harness) to sunbathe and maybe even head bob. maybe seeing something of his own kind from where hes hiding will make him bolt out. just a thought...

anyhow i hope he turns up soon or at least a postcard to where he mighthave gone :| .

hang in there

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I hope he is found if not someone please lie to me and tell me he was found. I would be kind of bothered about reading about it if he is not found. Also that reminds me my mom came over to visit and said there is a unidentified lizard in the store that came off a shipment of flowers at the grocery store she works at.

She said if she finds him she is going to bring him over. Which I guess I would just keep the lizard as a pet even though it is most likely a wild animal but can't exactly return him to his habitat if he is found. I told her not to tell me if the lizard in the store is found dead I don't want to know about it.

I don't want bad things to happen to beardies it makes me sad when something does. :cry:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
O.K., what is this with the Bogie dreams? :dontknow: Are they contagious? :roll: Is he sending telepathic dreams to us as messages that he is all right? :wink: (I really hope so! :laughing6: ) I dreamed about Bogie last night, stirring from his nest and coming out to stretch in the morning sun. He looks up and around, wondering, "hey, where'd everybody go? I'm ready for some treats, and some hugs from my Katherine and my Sandy! There's a beardie needing a little love here, please!" As the kids come outside to play, he is seen, and at last, amid squeals of joy, laughter and tears of relief, Bogie comes home. I hope you've got the sunbeams there to guide him, it looks like dense fog here right now.
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: and hugs and lots of wishes for Bogie's safe homecoming!

repScott1

i just lost mybeardie last nigh its suppose to only get down to 60 fir the next few nights then its suppoe to get done to the 40 and 30s i got 2 days to find him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom