Boba Fetts new bed!(pix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
I've read a lot of different people talking about putting clothes or wash cloths ect in their beadies cages so ive decided to give Boba Fett a special cloth :love5: :love5: :love5: I had extra fabric from a blanket I made a while back for a friends daughter, its hello kitty but Boba Fett doesn't seem to mind at all!

0327132025.jpg
First time on his new blankie!! (IDK y his eyes looks weird in this pic sorry guys

0327132030.jpg
Comfy cozy!!

0327132029.jpg
Tummy time!!!!!!!!

0327132028b.jpg
I just wuv that little face!!! :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10:

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I took his bed out to put his crickets in his viv today and he got very mad that his bed wasn't there when he went to lay down on it lol! He walked to the place it was looked down at the ground scratched a little bit looked at me puffed out his beard scratched around again and walked underneath his rock LMAO!! guess that means he likes it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom