Blue tounge skink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlos101

Hatchling Member
I think this is the write form for this?
ok so ive got a Blue tounge skink that a friend gave to me about 2 days ago, his names crunch and his about 1 and a half years old (or older not sure?) anyways when i touch him on a certain part of his back he snorts, is this normal? Oh his also shredding and has 2-3 red patches on his back, is it blood?
I cant take him to a vet as his not registered under MY reptile license! He also lives with my Beardy Charlos and he hides under a special orange towel i gave him????????
Please Help!

Floof

Juvie Member
First and foremost, you need to separate him from the beardie. He's probably hiding under the towel because he's so stressed being in the same tank as Charlos... Plus, they have different care requirements.

Second, I highly recommend reading through the care sheet at http://bluetongueskinks.net and posting on the forum there. The care sheet will help you determine if your care is up to par, and, just like if you posted about a beardie problem here, the forum members should be able to help you determine what's going on with your Bluey.

Pictures would be helpful, too. I hope it's nothing serious! :)

Charlos101

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Im going to give Crunchy away (BTS) im just trying to find someone that will take care of him the right way! Crunchy and Carlos get along fine, Crunchy hasn't hid under the towel for 3 days now :D but i will separate them! Ive been on that form and they said that he just doesnt want to be handled, i might have to get him use to me first! Thx for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom