Bloodbank Dragons Before After

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefulresearch

Juvie Member
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has seen Bloodbank dragons amazing beardies. I always wondered,they look so good already when they're young, I wonder how good they'll look when they grow up. So if you have any Blood bank dragons, It would be great to see some pics of when they are older. And If you can, maybe even some young then old, before after shots!

THis should be great! I'm so excited!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
haha, i was thinking the same thing yesterday, funny. I love their dragons. Are you signed up on their e-mail list? It's one of my favorite e-mails to get every week!

ddma

Juvie Member
I have 2 Bloodbank Beardies a translucent leatherback and a hypo transluscent . i got them when they were 5 and 6 weeks old , they are now almost 4 months old. my hypo has grown way past my leatherback he is a monster. he's weighing in at 270 grams 16 1/2 inches long. here are pics of both of them at 5 and 6 weeks and now. i have to say they were nicely colored as babies also
Here they are at 5 and 6 weeks

HypoTransTransLeather5weeks4.jpg

HypoTransTransLeather5weeks5.jpg

TransLeather5weeks10.jpg

Here they are now 10/6/09 thier colors are more magnificent in person , especially the hypo
010-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

044-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

041-2.jpg

037-1.jpg

003.jpg

ddma

Juvie Member
thanks lance, i weighed them yesterday ( oct 25) my hypo has grown so much so fast , since i posted those pics . my hypo is weighing in at just under 400 grams and he's 17 inches plus. unfortunately my leatherback is not as hearty. he's healthy but alot smaller. he's constantly growing but nothing like my hypo. my leatherback is about week younger but he's only 14 inches and about 170 grams. he eats real well , greens and crickets, must be the genetics. my hypo is a beast. i have 4 males and he is the only one that blackbeards , and head bobs, he's 4 1/2 months old. and to think he was 5 1/2 inches when i first got him and like 10 grams. i'll post updated pics soon.

ddma

Juvie Member
DragonsInKansas":699a7 said:
Did they ever get names??

lol my hypo is "creed" and believe it or not my boyfriend started calling the leatherback "rocky" cause i still didn't have a name . lol so i guess his name is rocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom