Blood in Stool. Please give a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bff3636

My beardie hasn't pooped for 2 or 3 days. He usually averages one per day, so I'm a little concerned. He still seems active and is on a normal sleep schedule. He doesn't seem to be interested in his food as much as usual, he'll only eat a few greens. And for the past two weeks or so he's black bearding and head bobbing like crazy. I have another beardie in the room, but they are far away from each other. I don't think it's the other that makes him head bob because he's been doing it anywhere in the room at any direction. I gave him a warm bath today, but it didn't seem to help the pooping problem.

bff3636

Original Poster
So, it seems another warm soak did the trick. However, to my shock and disgust he looked like he had blood in his stool. I don't know if it was from being back up for a few days or what. He hasn't had anything red to eat. And I've never seen blood in his stool before. I've included pictures
61413_557777814237182_499492818_n.jpg

531958_557777864237177_841588431_n.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....I don't think that's necessarily blood, so try not to be too worried. Like the other poster asked, has he eaten anything pink/red/orange lately ? Even if not, it could just be a little off color. Sometimes if they strain to go, there can be a small trace of blood but even then it's generally no cause for alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom