Blood Bank (hypo/trans leatherback) *video*

Status
Not open for further replies.

prowler996

Juvie Member
Hey everyone...

I sent that other dragon back to Blood Bank. The hypo trans male.

Here he is...

IMG_2637.jpg

I was not happy with him... he was not the dragon I was truly after.

But...

Steven from Blood Bank Dragons was awesome with me. Really went out of his way to make me happy.
Spent a great deal of time with on the phone. He was just super cool overall and very informative etc.

His dragons are high quality and he and Josh cut no corners to produce gorgeous dragons.

Here is the dragon I traded the hypo/trans male out for. I had to pay the difference of course.

Video of her ghost waving at Anubis yesterday:

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Predator996/?action=view&current=MVI_2712.flv

A couple not so great pics I took:

*her head is in full shed*

IMG_2720.jpg

This one I took through the aquarium glass.

IMG_2714.jpg

I will get some better pics together.

The first day she had eaten for me already and she is really calm.

Prowler

Dioxide

Both are very pretty dragons, as are practically every dragon that comes from them. Grats bud, in the future when my first dragon is old to move to his final viv I want to purchase a bloodbank hypo/trans.

prowler996

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Once your dragon goes to the final viv in the sky??

Dioxide":4f981 said:
Grats bud, in the future when my first dragon is old to move to his final viv I want to purchase a bloodbank hypo/trans.

She is so gorgeous...

Like everything about her.
Extremely vibrant as far as her overall health and demeanor.
She has very acute senses and she is super alert etc.

After talking with Steven... they use slective breeding and match the biggest and best with biggest and best. Use hets and have developed some wonderful bloodlines.

Their dragons (both that I purchased) were top notch, extremely healthy dragons.

I am really impressed with her vigor and health especially being that she is a triple morph. Unreal quality

She has side-spikes a little bit... toward the front armpits.

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
i really like the hypo trans lol im not that into leather ;) but steve sent me a leather boy and my red trans and ed (leather) is such a character! shaun (red trans) is amazing! i've bugged blood banks since jan of 09 before finally buying a trans from them. unfortunitly my girl got sick and passed away. i called steve upset and he said he was sorry and sent me another female. i wasnt expecting him to do that. i have four bloodbank dragons now. they are great!
is your leatherback the one they had on their site with the cool half colour eyes? she has such a cool expression. good looking dragon, any future plans to breed her or is she your snuggle buddy pet? either way shes a great dragon! well both your choices were great.

prowler996

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. She is gorgeous great eater and I like her better than the hypo trans that had dark pigment in his nails.

I intended to eventually breed her yes.

Back to school tomorrow. Good times for all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom