Blondie's Pringles ~ Coco, Lexi, Crash & Psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the decision was completely up to Carl, because Xena was his babygirl, and I know no-one else in the world can ever replace her... but he has always wanted to raise a baby dragon, seeing as how 3 of our 4 are rescues, and adults when we took them in...

So darn if they aren't totally like, well as fresnowitte says, P-R-I-N-G-L-E-S-!

So Carl picked out his baby... it'll take a little while to name her, we have to see her personality. Welcome into our hearts, little one... almost 14 inches / 166 grams / crazy hyper personality so far ...
111210-bg01.jpg

As soon as we got her out of the packaging, she made a bee-line for my son's leg & pancaked out, so CJ got the first real snuggles, he's my little seatwarmer:
111210-bg02.jpg

Look at that sweet face:
111210-bg04.jpg

111210-bg05.jpg

Ooh, soft, what's this?
111210-bg06.jpg

Yum, salad... nom nom nom...
111210-bg07.jpg

Hey, lady, I cleaned my plate, can I have more?...
111210-bg08.jpg

Oh, wait, ...
um, what else was I gonna say? ...
Oh, yeah,

There's MORE!

I had to crop that first picture, look really closely...
111210-1-unwrapping.jpg

did you look really really close?
???
Really?

111210-lg01.jpg

111210-lg02.jpg

Barbara was worrying about finding this little guy a special home, and Carl fell in love with him/her too... so he's our "little guy/gal"... Quasi now looks huge, and Crash looks like Godzilla compared to these two!

So meet little guy / 60 grams / 11 inches ... so laid back, just watches everything going on, and eats and eats and eats (hand-fed salad today :mrgreen: )
111210-lg03.jpg

111210-lg04.jpg

Just a little stress going from Cali to Ohio...
111210-lg07.jpg

Bath time! This little one loves to swim already!
111210-lg08.jpg

111210-lg09.jpg

Ooh, what's this?
111210-lg10.jpg

111210-lg11.jpg

Ooh, what's up here -- slowly progressed up the branches, then just watched us and all the activity in the room for about an hour...
111210-lg12.jpg

111210-lg13.jpg

111210-lg14.jpg

111210-lg15.jpg

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: :laughing6: Thing 1, I love the comments about Thing 2's garden. Glad my mouth was empty. :mrgreen:

Giggle, giggle,GIGGLE, GIGGLE,gigggle,giggle,SNORT!

Sandy H :mrgreen:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
oh, li'l missy, game on!!! You hijack MY thread? What? Nnnnooooooooooo..... (off to Dawn's threads MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I have to find the pics of Lexi & Coco I put on my FB today, I guess I didn't send them to my computer (took them with my phone)...

Heeeeerrrrree's PSYCHO!
psycho1-050811.jpg

and my lovable Crashiepoo... (jfinner1 could not believe how big he is compared to Draco LOL)... he's my big squishy marshmallow, love this guy...
crash1-050811.jpg

and here's Draco when he came to visit... I love this little guy, he's a sweetheart (Jessyca's baby)
draco1.jpg

draco2.jpg

draco3.jpg

draco4.jpg

draco5.jpg

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
and here's miss grumpy Coco at wakey-wakey, she hasn't had her coffee yet LOL...
coco-050711.jpg

And Miss Lexi, this is what I saw when taking her blankie away yesterday morning...
lexi1-050711.jpg

and this morning...
lexi2-050811.jpg

and here she is sporting her new hat LOL
lexi1-050811.jpg

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":8lu90udm said:
Dawn, you Psyco is yellower than Goldie is. She's a Golden yellow.
yeah. Lori, its like that poor dragon had an identity crisis for the whole time we called her a "he"... now that we have it right, she's like a white/honey color, she's so pretty, and to think she was emaciated when we brought her home, and I had to try and save her, I could tell there was a sweet dragon in there ... somewhere. LOL The guy at the store where she was doorstop-dumped calls me the dragon-whisperer

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
blondie098":a0juelzi said:
and here's miss grumpy Coco at wakey-wakey, she hasn't had her coffee yet LOL...
coco-050711.jpg

And Miss Lexi, this is what I saw when taking her blankie away yesterday morning...
lexi1-050711.jpg

and here she is sporting her new hat LOL
lexi1-050811.jpg
smiley1735.gif

Great pics of everyone!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Good Morning Dawn! :wave:

Love the pic's of Psycho and Crash...and well the girls you already know I love those pic's. Love the leg split sexy leg pose in the Lexi pic's. :lol:
Lola tend to sleep in some strange positions too. :lol:

Draco is a handsome lil' guy....I'm so glad that you and Jessica met an you are able to share your knowledge with her. :D

Hugs & Snuggles!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
yay, Lexi is 15.5 inches!!! OMG I knew she had gotten bigger, but had been weighing but not measuring... Carlye didn't believe me, so I showed her... she still doesn't believe it. I'll try and get measurements and weights on everyone this weekend :) my widdle baby isn't so widdle anymore! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom