Blondie's Pringles ~ Coco, Lexi, Crash & Psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the decision was completely up to Carl, because Xena was his babygirl, and I know no-one else in the world can ever replace her... but he has always wanted to raise a baby dragon, seeing as how 3 of our 4 are rescues, and adults when we took them in...

So darn if they aren't totally like, well as fresnowitte says, P-R-I-N-G-L-E-S-!

So Carl picked out his baby... it'll take a little while to name her, we have to see her personality. Welcome into our hearts, little one... almost 14 inches / 166 grams / crazy hyper personality so far ...
111210-bg01.jpg

As soon as we got her out of the packaging, she made a bee-line for my son's leg & pancaked out, so CJ got the first real snuggles, he's my little seatwarmer:
111210-bg02.jpg

Look at that sweet face:
111210-bg04.jpg

111210-bg05.jpg

Ooh, soft, what's this?
111210-bg06.jpg

Yum, salad... nom nom nom...
111210-bg07.jpg

Hey, lady, I cleaned my plate, can I have more?...
111210-bg08.jpg

Oh, wait, ...
um, what else was I gonna say? ...
Oh, yeah,

There's MORE!

I had to crop that first picture, look really closely...
111210-1-unwrapping.jpg

did you look really really close?
???
Really?

111210-lg01.jpg

111210-lg02.jpg

Barbara was worrying about finding this little guy a special home, and Carl fell in love with him/her too... so he's our "little guy/gal"... Quasi now looks huge, and Crash looks like Godzilla compared to these two!

So meet little guy / 60 grams / 11 inches ... so laid back, just watches everything going on, and eats and eats and eats (hand-fed salad today :mrgreen: )
111210-lg03.jpg

111210-lg04.jpg

Just a little stress going from Cali to Ohio...
111210-lg07.jpg

Bath time! This little one loves to swim already!
111210-lg08.jpg

111210-lg09.jpg

Ooh, what's this?
111210-lg10.jpg

111210-lg11.jpg

Ooh, what's up here -- slowly progressed up the branches, then just watched us and all the activity in the room for about an hour...
111210-lg12.jpg

111210-lg13.jpg

111210-lg14.jpg

111210-lg15.jpg

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Aw, Gina, you know I love my beardies ... and they were here first, so if Carlye drops the ball with the new little dude, we have already told her he'll be re-homed. Rules are definitely to be followed with this!

I was thinking that at 1 year he should be bigger, we'll see the husbandry when we get there Thursday eve

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Congrats to Carlye for her new pet, so different from beardie care. Jake raises snakes, he has 9, only 1 doesn't have a mate. His mom shivers every time she thinks of loose snakes, but he's very good at handling them. He also raises cresties & leos, so taking care of my 5 boys was a real challenge for him.

Anyway, let Carlye know that I'm really glad for her, getting something she has wanted for 2 years, she has alot of patience!
Deb

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
ok, I pulled a fast one on the dragons this morning, not sure if its backfiring on me LOL ~ Last night at the grocery I saw some nice grapefruits, and hadn't had any for awhile (we're careful with citrus in this house, someone gets cankers)... anyway, thought it would be a good munchie for me, so grabbed some... well, looked on food list, and they are ok for dragons in moderation... so they got fresh garden cukes and grapefruit added *just a little!* ... munch, munch, gets a bite of gf -- WHA?!?!? Boy did I get stares and contemplation on whether they wanted to venture another bite...

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my, not being a grapefruit fan can just imagine the confusion (that's not peach, what in the world is she trying to feed us anyway) :lol: So funny, you sure keep them hopping.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Did they spit out what they had stuffed into their mouths? Mine would, then give me the daggers of death stares.

This reminded me of the first time that MoMo grabbed a bite of a chip that had a glob of french onion dip on it. If she could, she would've wiped her tongue with her hands. I didn't think she'd ever stop flicking her tongue from disgust. Of course, that was the last time she ate anything that wasn't suppose to be hers.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
OMG, what a shock that grapefruit must have been! Certainly not comparable to a nice, sweet peach. :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
diamc":3njeshr8 said:
OMG, what a shock that grapefruit must have been! Certainly not comparable to a nice, sweet peach. :lol:
yeah, I got some really "what did you do to my breakfast!!!???" looks... but after they contemplated it, they all decided to try it again... and again... It is on Veronica's list, but its black, so I won't torture them too much with it... just figured I'd see what happened LOL... they are all used to the sweet fruits :D

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":15cvsxyg said:
The real beetle juice, Michael Keeton? Have fun!
LOL, no, that would be cool tho, I love seeing movies with him in it...

hint * it is Thursday! *
hint * black and white stripes *

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Someone dressed up as Beetle Juice? You'll have to spit it out, I"m not on full brain power right now!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
from the description I was given we think he looks like this:
3865780.jpg

and the son named him Beetlejuice. You know we'll have loads of pictures in the next few days, got to let him get settled a little tho after we get him tonight :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom