Blogs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD808

After discovering the Blog section today, It has me wondering if it is being used correctly.

For my thought a Blog should be a continuing story of you and your pets life together. Not one off random posting about whatever takes your fancy. That sort of thing should be in the general forum don't you think?

As it says in the Poll

For those who didn't know... all members on the site, can maintain a little blog. It's a great place to keep a "log" of what's going on with you, your Beardie, etc. A personal space, as part of this community. Blogs can be found here:

As I said, just my thoughts
Cheers
BAD808

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes thats what a blog is for, but then again, you can't control everyone and people don't always read :p

-Brandon

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Well, the definition of a blog is not something that is really defined standardly. It's a "Web Log". It is whatever someone wants it to be. Blogs on the web range in format greatly, from being various thoughts on a topic, to being more like a web journal with random thoughts.

I'm not sure where the idea that a blog was limited in definition came from, but the evolution of the blog certainly wouldn't support that definition.

Now, some people post questions... and well... they likely aren't going to get the best answers there. But people can use their blog on the site for whatever they feel like (within reason of being legal, not offensive/abusive, etc.). It was primarily added just to give a bit more of a personal touch for members... especially those that regularly visit.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom