Bliggy and Timmy(comic strip)New One 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

As some of you already know, I have a 4 month old beardie that goes by the name, Bligg.
IMG_2901.jpg

He is a very funny little boy and can be quite entertaining at times.
When Bligg first came to live with me a few months ago I was a bit worried about him being lonely. He had come from a large family and was not used to having a viv all to himself. While I knew that Bligg would eventually adjust to his new home I wanted to make the transition easier on him.
Shortly after arriving, I introduced Bligg to Timmy the Turtle
IMG_3136.jpg

In no time at all the two of them became fast friends. Although they get along wonderfully, as in any relationship they have what I will call their moments, for lack of a better term.
I have posted a few of these so called moments in Bligg's thread. It was suggested that I turn them into a weekly comic strip. I am going to try it out and see how it does.
I thought if I could make just one person laugh in the midst of the chaos that goes on in this world every day it would be well worth it :wink:

So without further ado let me introduce to you...

"A Day in the Life of Bliggy and Timmy"

(This is one that was posted last week in Bligg's thread)

The Worms(11/11/09)

Okay... she is about to bring me my worms. Don't forget what I told you!

IMG_2959.jpg

Timmy, stop looking at MY worms! Remember... only eat the food that closely resembles YOUR color.
That would be GREEN for you. Got it?!

IMG_2942.jpg

Timmy.. does that worm look green to you?

IMG_2943.jpg

MOM! Timmy won't stop eyeballing my food!
[Mom]... Bliggy dear, please be nice to Timmy.. he is your friend!

IMG_2951.jpg

Blah! Blah! Blah! I'll fix you, FRIEND!

IMG_2965.jpg

Go ahead... try and get some now!
[Mom]... Bliggy, how are you and Timmy getting along in there?
Oh Just peachy Mom! Though I think Timmy is probably full now :roll: :mrgreen:

IMG_2969.jpg

Shed or Shred (11/16/09)

Timmy... "Hey Bliggy... why do you look like you're shredding?"
Bliggy... "Timmy.. for your information the correct term is called shedding!"

IMG_3137.jpg

Timmy... "It certainly looks like shredding to me!"
Bliggy... "What would you know... you're just a turtle!"
Timmy... "Well I know that when the humans want to get rid of something valuable they shred it."
Bliggy... :shock:

IMG_3156.jpg

Bliggy... "MOOOOOM! Timmy's making fun of me shedding. He say's I'm shredding!"
Mom... Bliggy dear... Timmy doesn't know any better. Maybe if you tried explaing the meaning of the two words..."

IMG_3140.jpg

Mom... "Bliggy... were you able to make Timmy better understand the difference between shedding and shredding?"
Bliggy... Yeah Mom... I think it's starting to sink in!"

IMG_3164.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
fresnowitte":3nyegvwu said:
coco5":3nyegvwu said:
this "beardie comic" thing is slow :|
So is Dawn. :lol:
Hey! I resemble that remark! :lol:

Well, it seems that Bliggy's thread has become a hijack station. :shock:
Sorry guys! I have alot on my plate right now and have not had much time for anything it seems.
Bliggy is in and out of conciousness, LOL and picture taking is out of the question. He prefers to be left alone at the moment and I am going to respect his feelings. Timmy on the other hand, is bouncing off the walls in anticipation while he waits for his little buddy to snap out of his coma-like state.
Please be patient with me and the Bliggster during this time. I promise you have not seen the last of B & T's comics. :D

Oh and Barb... I miss your ornery butt as well. :wink:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Well Dawn, I think we all miss you!!! Hope to see around around more in 2011
HappyNewYear.jpg

I hope that 2011 brings you good health, happiness and everything your heart desires!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Well, it seems that Bliggy's thread has become a hijack station.
Are you speaking of this thread? Or the other one? If this one then yes it has :twisted: if the other one....
let me say that it had been sooo long since there had been a post there that I could hardly find it... :p :lol:

Sorry kinda, sorta, not really for the hijacking. :p
Better hijacked than forgotten. :wink:

I know you're busy lady just want you to know you've not been forgotten. :)

Miss Ya!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hope things calm down soon, Dawn, so we can play with you again! I know what you mean about comotose, Rubio hasn't hardly stirred for over 2 mo now. I do wake him up every 2 wks for some water, otherwise, he's just snoozing away. Didi likes to get up a couple times a week. Leo & Lonzo have discovered spring (in Jan :roll: ) and black beard & bob anything & everything. Sweetie has already laid a clutch of eggs was up after brumating for 2 mo.

Hope you're all having a good start to 2011,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay Dawn so I'm willing to accept that Bliggy is comotose since it's brumation time, but what about you my friend? Are you, your ET, and sense of humor brumating too? :p

Still Missin' Ya! :(

PS
I'm trying to be nice and not hijack here, can't you tell? :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Me! :arrow:

Dawn! :arrow: :?:

Still missin' ya! :(
Hope life slows down soon an you can come out and play.
alieninpool.gif

PS
I'm getting that urge to hijack again. :wink:

coco5

Hatchling Member
take pics of him sleeping and make itlooklike he's doing somthing. :D comon timmy's gotta be trying to wake him up. :timmy:= :protest: bliggy= :sleepy2: timmy= :whip: bligg= :sleepy2: timmy= :angry5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom