Bliggy and Timmy(comic strip)New One 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

As some of you already know, I have a 4 month old beardie that goes by the name, Bligg.
IMG_2901.jpg

He is a very funny little boy and can be quite entertaining at times.
When Bligg first came to live with me a few months ago I was a bit worried about him being lonely. He had come from a large family and was not used to having a viv all to himself. While I knew that Bligg would eventually adjust to his new home I wanted to make the transition easier on him.
Shortly after arriving, I introduced Bligg to Timmy the Turtle
IMG_3136.jpg

In no time at all the two of them became fast friends. Although they get along wonderfully, as in any relationship they have what I will call their moments, for lack of a better term.
I have posted a few of these so called moments in Bligg's thread. It was suggested that I turn them into a weekly comic strip. I am going to try it out and see how it does.
I thought if I could make just one person laugh in the midst of the chaos that goes on in this world every day it would be well worth it :wink:

So without further ado let me introduce to you...

"A Day in the Life of Bliggy and Timmy"

(This is one that was posted last week in Bligg's thread)

The Worms(11/11/09)

Okay... she is about to bring me my worms. Don't forget what I told you!

IMG_2959.jpg

Timmy, stop looking at MY worms! Remember... only eat the food that closely resembles YOUR color.
That would be GREEN for you. Got it?!

IMG_2942.jpg

Timmy.. does that worm look green to you?

IMG_2943.jpg

MOM! Timmy won't stop eyeballing my food!
[Mom]... Bliggy dear, please be nice to Timmy.. he is your friend!

IMG_2951.jpg

Blah! Blah! Blah! I'll fix you, FRIEND!

IMG_2965.jpg

Go ahead... try and get some now!
[Mom]... Bliggy, how are you and Timmy getting along in there?
Oh Just peachy Mom! Though I think Timmy is probably full now :roll: :mrgreen:

IMG_2969.jpg

Shed or Shred (11/16/09)

Timmy... "Hey Bliggy... why do you look like you're shredding?"
Bliggy... "Timmy.. for your information the correct term is called shedding!"

IMG_3137.jpg

Timmy... "It certainly looks like shredding to me!"
Bliggy... "What would you know... you're just a turtle!"
Timmy... "Well I know that when the humans want to get rid of something valuable they shred it."
Bliggy... :shock:

IMG_3156.jpg

Bliggy... "MOOOOOM! Timmy's making fun of me shedding. He say's I'm shredding!"
Mom... Bliggy dear... Timmy doesn't know any better. Maybe if you tried explaing the meaning of the two words..."

IMG_3140.jpg

Mom... "Bliggy... were you able to make Timmy better understand the difference between shedding and shredding?"
Bliggy... Yeah Mom... I think it's starting to sink in!"

IMG_3164.jpg

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Hey all, I have a similar problem! This one thinks he can take over my tank. But I have showed him whose boss. Just look at my face, do I look like i'm joking?

PA240184.jpg

:twisted: No fuzzy messes with me. I just fling poop on him if he starts thinking otherwise. Perhaps you could try my technique?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hi Auntie Dawn!
This is Lilly. Our plan is going down perfectly. I have been a total nut since Wednesday, just like you told me to. Mommy won't be hijacking your threads any more! I have pooped like 10 times in my tank since then. I've glass danced, and scratched, and woken Mommy up early on her day off! I even made gramma call her while she was out on a date with daddy. Mommy left me today to go to my uncle's basketball game and so I tracked PUMPKIN all over my tank. I got it on the glass, the tile, my basking rock, my thermometer and finally my back! So mommy gave me a bath and I puffed and hissed at her then as soon as I got out I climbed behind my gramma's bookshelf and got all dusty. As soon as mommy figures out that you are behind my behavior, she's going to come begging on hands and knees, promising never to hijack again. Uh-oh, I hear mommy coming. Gotta go. But tell Bliggy I have some great ideas... uhh I mean educational things... to tell him.
Lilly

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Lilly, I certainly don't recall telling you to be a naughty girl. I think your mother is behind that one, sweetie :lol:
I am glad though that you tracked and slung pumpkin all over your viv :lol: That will teach your mother not to mess with Auntie Dawn!
I don't know if you should be giving Bliggy any ideas. He has enough of his own!
Now you be a good girl and get back in that viv. I believe round 2 of the pumpkin slinging is coming up. If your mother refuses to give you anymore pumpkin... well, I think you know what to do :twisted:
Good night my sweet little apprentice :wink:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Dawn,
I was wondering what Lilly was doing with my cell phone the other night, now I know! Your little apprentice is knocked out on my shoulder right now. Apparently pumpkin slinging is very hard work. I want you to know how hard it is to scrub off dried-on pumpkin from a basking spot.
Sara

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Hey Bliggy today when my slave went to physical therapy( she has bludging disk in her back or something) it hurts her alot but anyway as i was saying me and my girlfriend Narcissa (yah im a studd muffin i know) we tried the mindbending thing that quasi said and it worked we got her to hide in the log. Our slave wasnt happy with us though she said we should be nice to violet shes our fluffy buddie. I tried telling her she was trying to eat all our crickets but she didnt belive us. But me and Narcissa did manage to get Nuisance our big brother to take pics to show you and Quasi mind bending really works, Ya'll should try it.
333006.jpg

333003.jpg

333007.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
crazytwister":c4ab1 said:
:) :) :D amazing you should have actually shreeded your turtle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :!: :!: :!: :p :p
:shock: I could not do that to Timmy. As I stated on the first page of this comic book... No animals will be harmed or mistreated in any of my comics... and yes, this includes the stuffed ones as well :wink:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Geez I was just writing a paper on cruel people. I decided I'm done. I'm not writing a conclusion to tell the professor what I already told him.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
spurlee01":22255 said:
Geez I was just writing a paper on cruel people. I decided I'm done. I'm not writing a conclusion to tell the professor what I already told him.
SARA!!! What are (or were) you trying to say?????

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
crazytwister":83cca said:
:) :) :D amazing you should have actually shreeded your turtle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :!: :!: :!: :p :p

SARA!!! What are (or were) you trying to say?????
Turtle shredding is not terribly nice. However, it looks like (insert something nice here) compared to the paper I just wrote (is murder HUMAN nature or GERMAN nature). That paper is like 5 hours of my life that I won't get back.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LMAO... I thought for a second that you had written your paper about me(cruel people) :shock: :lol:
PHEW! So glad to know it was about Germans.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
lol no, Dawn C from Gulf Breeze is not a paper topic in any of my classes. But that would be one helluva interesting paper!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
spurlee01":9fd78 said:
lol no, Dawn C from Gulf Breeze is not a paper topic in any of my classes. But that would be one helluva interesting paper!
:laughhard:

HEY! I'm GERMAN -- I represent that! (err, mean I resent that!) We're not ALL bad darnit! And now I'm married to a german/yugoslavian/italian so my kids are more german than me, so Be NICE!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hey, I didn't choose the paper topic, I just had to write the darn thing. And I said that Germans are not inherently less bad than other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom