Blazes tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Here is a pic of Blazes tank -- I still need to get some greenery in there --- but its coming along- the tiles are two different colors - didnt realize that till after we got them in there - but it still works same stuff but different colored- he has got a belly on him and hes learned to come to the front of his log and sit when hes ready to eat ---
Karrie
97951-7863920475.jpg

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
KarrieRee":1dzy8ce7 said:
Here is a pic of Blazes tank -- I still need to get some greenery in there --- but its coming along- the tiles are two different colors - didnt realize that till after we got them in there - but it still works same stuff but different colored- he has got a belly on him and hes learned to come to the front of his log and sit when hes ready to eat ---
Karrie
97951-7863920475.jpg
Why do you use the analogs I thought they where inaccurate.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I use the analog for ambient temp and use the digital probe on cool side and take basking temps w/ infrared heat gun-- I use all 3 --- the analog gives me a ball park figure of ambient temp and the one in center is a my hygrometer for humidity-
Karrie

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
KarrieRee":1mnqpmcz said:
I use the analog for ambient temp and use the digital probe on cool side and take basking temps w/ infrared heat gun-- I use all 3 --- the analog gives me a ball park figure of ambient temp and the one in center is a my hygrometer for humidity-
Karrie
How accurate is the zoomed digital probe combo cause that's what I use.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I dont know I would think it would be good --- have you had any issues w/ it? you can always buy a analog one and stick in there to see if they are reading different -- I have the digital probe from zoo med -- in both tanks --- my hygrometer in Hiccups tank is different brand from the one in Blazes tank - both set ups the same but for some reason Blazes tank is running warmer on cooler side its 85 while Hiccups is 80- so w/ that being said Hiccups humidity is higher around 44% while Blazes tank is 32-34%-
Karrie--

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Tank is looking good Karrie.
I still need to do a lot of decorating in Tombo and Moros new tanks too!

At least you have your tile in. I don't even have that put in yet lol.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I have a big vine in Hiccups tank that I found on amazon I think and it was $25 but that is because of the magnet --- its got this huge magnet that wont move that vine--- for a week Hiccup stared at it and wouldnt go near it now he sleeps under it --- I think he was waiting for it to move or something -- I have looked at plant decor at the pet stores and I have not found anything so far I like ---
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom