Blaze has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeusAlmighty

Hatchling Member
Prouddragonmama":xibboln3 said:
Awe love him!!! That pic with him "holding" his tail would have sold me too!! Ahh he's so amazing to look at!! Can't wait to watch him grow and get even prettier uh I mean handsome :lol:

You should check out the Bloodbank website! All the beardies for sale are holding their tails in the pics :D

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
Oh but I can't cause I would hot all the "buy now" buttons and my hubby will hit the divorce button!! I'm actually hoping HE falls in love with a BD at the reptile show sat!!!!!! I know he won't but a girls gotta dream :roll:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Prouddragonmama":2zgunynl said:
Awe love him!!! That pic with him "holding" his tail would have sold me too!! Ahh he's so amazing to look at!! Can't wait to watch him grow and get even prettier uh I mean handsome :lol:

I know, I lovelovelove the way that BB poses their dragons for pictures. Thank you, he's a cutie but I guess I'm a little partial. Haha. :mrgreen:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just a picture of his back pattern. Looks like he's about to shed.
100MEDIA_IMAG0128.jpg

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Oh he is gorgous! :D

Want more pics!!! Yep, investing in a regular camera always has to come next cuz you will want more and more and more and more.......great pics!

Enjoy your little guy...........LOLOLOL they grow so quickly! :blob5:
Sherri

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yesterday he ate 10 phoenix worms. This morning he ate 6 phoenix worms. And he just ate about 3 phoenix worms, and 20 small crickets before bed. Ugh. I should probably start a dubia colony. His stress marks are slowly going away...but atleast he's eating, so I'm not gonna complain. :mrgreen:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sherri":3t6a5lz0 said:
Oh he is gorgous! :D

Want more pics!!! Yep, investing in a regular camera always has to come next cuz you will want more and more and more and more.......great pics!

Enjoy your little guy...........LOLOLOL they grow so quickly! :blob5:
Sherri

I do have a digital camera, except it seems to have ran away. Hahaha. Technology hates me.
Thank you. Im enjoying him already. So cute and alert. I want him to grow, but I don't at the same time.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
lauraj1055":38vczf9j said:
Has it been a few more hours yet? Want to see more pics! :blob8:

hahaha. You are almost as patient as I am!! LOL Just calm down...we know they will be here soon.

WE WANT PICS NOW!!!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
LOL. :laughing6: You guys crack me up. I'll look for my digital and be posting pics more often. I'll be making his own thread in photo expressions soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom