Birthday celebration

My son had his bday recently and we think Waffles has turned a year old…maybe. However, I had nothing big to give my son so he could have something to unwrap (money for a computer isn’t something exciting to unwrap). So…in comes Waffles. She got two construction helmets (red and yellow), a new (and first!) set of wings, a skateboard and a bed. She also got a ferret bed before hand that she decided needed to be pooped in, so I don’t have any pictures. She doesn’t care about any of it…lol! She tolerates the hats, but the look is like Really?! And she did not seem to even notice she has wings or that she was on a skateboard. She did like the bed, but she had not gone poop yet so she didn’t get to try it out much. We tried the other day but she wanted to explore more. So yey for Waffles! I am thinking about throwing her a bday party. What do you people think?

Attachments

• IMG_5178.jpeg
    IMG_5178.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5183.jpeg
    IMG_5183.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5187.jpeg
    IMG_5187.jpeg
    451.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5185.jpeg
    IMG_5185.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 41

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom