Bird Sand Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddins

Hatchling Member
Has anyone used this as a flooring?
I have sand currently and have had no issues with Liz but her nails grow out of control. I know you all recommend tiles but they dont look so attractive in Liz's viv.

While shopping i spotted the bird sand sheets that get put in cages, it got me thinking. would this work? or would it damage the soles of her palms, knees and elbows etc

Thanks for any feedback :)

Cheers
Adam, Jessy, Hamster + Liz :D

Doddins

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Was worth asking :) Tile really doesnt look very nice in the Viv thats all. trying to find an alternative.
any suggestions?

Doddins":291dije6 said:
Tile really doesnt look very nice in the Viv thats all. trying to find an alternative.

I agree. I have tile, but I wish I could find something more "natural" looking, but still safe and easy to clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom