Big Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hey guys, Michelle's having a tough time right now with Scott being gone, so she said she'll be back on the site in a few days. So no hijacking, under my orders!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay Girlie it's been days since we have heard from you. :roll:
How about today you give us an update on yourself...you know you have friends
that are worried about you right?

Don't make me call you! :twisted:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Flowers_by_omarbig-2-1.jpg

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you everyone.

I am just really coming to realize that Scott won't be here for my birthday, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving... our anniversary... Nothing. All of our firsts together are going to be spent alone. My heart breaks every day that something happens in my life and I want to share it with him and can't. This is the hardest thing that I have ever done. I'm sorry for my absence and I am aware of the catching up I have to do, I just need to get out of this funk. I don't really feel like doing anything most of the time...

About Titan, he eats a worm here and there and some of his salad appears to be missing every day. I went to Shoppers to get some greens and I found a bag of chopped mixed greens and he seems to like it better. Phoenix is back to her piggy self. Some days she likes her worms more than salad and vice versa.

Titan makes for a good buddy to cry on. He always looks at me like everything will be okay. He gives me those dreamy eyes and it makes my heart melt. I wish Scott were here to see that too. :(

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hang in there girlie....we all understand your sadness and the tough time you are having I'd think you were not human if your weren't. Just know everytime you snuggle up with Titan that I'm thinking of you and praying the sorrow will lessen and become easier with some time.

Been missin' ya!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Glad to see you on! Hang in there!!!!! You know we're all thinking of you and praying for you! That's really a tough thing to deal with, so I'm glad you have the babies for company! Dragons are a great stress relief! I know when I have a bad day, the first thing I do when I get home is get the big boy out of his viv for some snuggles! Something about stroking that scaley tail as he snuggles into my neck just makes it all just a little better!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Michelle, you know we all care for you and understand what you're going through; it's just the hardest thing, so I'm glad you have Titan to cuddle, it's very therapeutic and helps you relax a bit. When I'm stressed it's Sweetie, our first baby, that I cuddle with, it's as if she understands I'm sad and cuddles even closer to my neck.

((((((HUGS))))))

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea K
Top Bottom