Betcha can't have just one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Lola has a new rival. I just got a new beardie yesterday! He's about 8 inches and its (can't tell boy or girl yet) chillin' in a 20gal with reptiSUN 10.0 and house bulb. Temps are fine and such. When we saw him he was running around the tank scratching the glass in front of us so we had to get him. As soon as i get a camera I'll get pics but until then I guess I can't. He will eat out of my hand but only 1 bites worth. He won't eat in his tank. I had to put him in a 10gal with newspaper and he ate 12! i was suprised because Lola only eats about 7-10 large.(shes about 11 1/2 inches.) He won't move around in his tank! He's an energizer bunny when hes out of it but when hes in his tank he wont move literally at all. Also got a few questions. How do you cook squash!?!?!?!? I tried putting it in microwave and it started giving off sparks like it was a spoon or something. Second,i have a screeded tank so how do i keep the temps up on cool side? its like 74 degrees right now. ggggggggggg( thats Lola saying hi)

lshuran

congrats on the new beardie! I myself am thinking of getting another soon. I told myself I would see how well my first one went and so far Steve has crawled into my heart! Cant wait to see pics!

spyroismybeardie

Original Poster
So just a testimony never put beardies together! :angry5: Lola was perfectly fine and instantly she has his head in her mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has a small bitemark on the top of his head and a bigger on under his beard. Im suprised because he is usually full of energy and wont sit still but today he sat with me through whole movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes eating fine and Lolas doing okay too. Just ordered roaches bout monday form TheRoachGuy hopefully never need to buy live feeders again cuz crix just drive me crazy. Anyways Thanks for the comments! :D :D

spyroismybeardie

Original Poster
Well my dad got a camera for christmas and i got some pics. Should i be using neosporin for wound? (its the gel kind no the spray that i have.)

spyroismybeardie

Original Poster
Heres some of i dont know its name yet. (Gonna go a little overboard with pics cuz ive never done before)

Mouthgaping
dragons013.jpg

dragons004.jpg

dragons002.jpg

and heres a few of my mysterious wonder beardie Lola! (never before seen on beardeddragon.org)
dragons006.jpg

dragons007.jpg

gotta pic of the small guy armwaving ima upload in asec that i just caught! (he does it all the time) (( kinda blurry cuz i wasnt ready :banghead: ))

004.jpg

Heres his bitemark its the black dot towards the left (your left)
004.jpg

Well thats all for tonight ill do some more tomarow :D

spyroismybeardie

Original Poster
oops forgot the tank pics :D Not that great now but we are building a new one for Lola 4x2x2 and the inside will be done as a castle. And also a pic of the substrate. *uploading...uploading...uploading...done!*
Heres Lola's tank-
007.jpg

And He/she who isnt named-
006.jpg

And the substrate-
dragons012-1.jpg

And just a pic of Lola in her stocking :D
dragons010.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope you've enjoyed the pics.

Jimmy

spyroismybeardie

Original Poster
His activity inside the tank went dramatically up. He spends low time basking and more time chillin around the tank unlike Lola who basks the day away. Whenever he sees Lola he freaks! Ever since the "incedint" Beardie Movie night has been a bit ruined. If Lola gives it the death stare then hes gone. I think it will clear up eventually but its a bit annoying seeing why they can't get along. :banghead: ( i know its not in thier nature) Hopefully getting tile before school starts up. :blob5: I may go with Zeus if its a boy but any name recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom