Best Reptile Show????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Okay, my girlfriend and I love love love going to reptile shows (i mean, who doesn't right?) Anyway, I have driven to every show in a 6 hour radius........though keep in mind i'm currently in kansas so 6 hours doesn't get me very far. I've been pretty entertained with ones in Holiday Inns.......so let's just say i'm easily impressed. I am wanting to plan a vacation around a reptile show as a gift for the gf. What does everyone consider to be the "IT" show? And i'm not talking the IT show in the next 2 weeks, I don't care if it's 7 months from now, I just want to make sure I go off your guys' recommendations because i trust those a lot more than reptile show advertising. Thanks!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Excellent, I was planning on going to the one in IL in October, It's what I would consider to be within driving distance.

Like I said, i'm looking to make a vacation out of this, so I don't care how far away from me it is. Just want to know what everyone considers to be the most fun.

Sunshinessmile

Hatchling Member
Thread highjack....
Yay Tom! I will be there too!!! It will be my first reptile show...EVER... I must see your "poopers" in person... the website doesn't do them justice im sure... If I wasn't rescuing two this sunday, you were on my list of breeders!!!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sadly i'm planning on going to Repticon in Memphis Sept 19th and 20th. :? Though that show is sounding kinda iffy.

Hmmm...I've never been to a reptile show before, but it looks like fun.
I wonder if I could go without walking away with one of Tom's poopers... :p

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
You should go, reptile shows are tons of fun. No, you stand no chance of walking away without a pooper.....but that's a good thing. You only have one (and that's a crime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom