Best prices for non-staple feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jducky18

Hatchling Member
I recently started my dubia colony (a couple of struggles going on with that one, but whatever) so I was wondering what are the best prices/places for non-staple feeders. I've seen a bunch of places for hornworms, silk worms, etc. but I don't know much about any of them. I can't feed off my dubia colony yet, so I'm still ordering those and maybe some phoenix worms online, so basically I'm wondering where has the best prices for any of the above feeders, and any others you might think of. Hermes is still young, 4 months and 9 inches, so supers are still out of the question.

Lumpdog450

Hatchling Member
jducky18":2tqaqs5c said:
I recently started my dubia colony (a couple of struggles going on with that one, but whatever) so I was wondering what are the best prices/places for non-staple feeders. I've seen a bunch of places for hornworms, silk worms, etc. but I don't know much about any of them. I can't feed off my dubia colony yet, so I'm still ordering those and maybe some phoenix worms online, so basically I'm wondering where has the best prices for any of the above feeders, and any others you might think of. Hermes is still young, 4 months and 9 inches, so supers are still out of the question.

I've been feeding supers since I've got my 2 lil girls. If you get the smalls you should have no problems. I'm also breeding silks and feeding them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom