Best Place to Buy Dubai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNyan

I am going to have to order some more Dubai. I have had 50 nymphs since December 8th, and the person I bought them from said a month and they'll start producing.. but they were alot younger, I have yet to get any babies. Anywhoo, I have about a 20-25 dollar budget to spend on them, and I wanted to know the best place to buy them for good prices. I am also planning on getting my beardie on May 4th, what do you suggest I buy? And is that enough time for a colony to set up? (Sorry for all the questions.. I'm kind of confused)

I just ordered from The Roach Barn and although I havent recieved my shipment yet ( I asked her not to deliver till Monday) they had AWESOME prices on adult females. I think I bought around 40 females and 10 males for like $30 or so. Ill let you know how the shipment turns out next week. Being ready to feed from your colony by may 4th will depend on how many roaches you start with and how their container is set up. Aim for mid 90s for temp with decent humidity for good molts. There is a ton of information out there for breeding dubias. Are you waiting for an expo for may 4th?

iNyan

Original Poster
Yeah, I'm waiting for Repticon on May 4th and 5th, and thanks for telling me about the Roach Barn. I'll check them out :D

NatashaDawn

Hatchling Member
In the for sale section there is a guy that sales 500 for $25 shipped, but they are the smaller ones... not breeding size. But you could feed off those until your other ones start really getting after it and breeding :)

iNyan

Original Poster
I'm going to ask another question on this thread rather than making a new one; but where can I buy a bunch of 1/4 inch Dubia for a good price? I'm talking 500 or so. I had to buy crickets for Mushu and that was a mistake.. they scare me :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom