best place to buy crickets online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbschempf

Original Poster
im looking into flukers and premium. do you think it would be worth getting a 1000 pack versus a 500 pack for just one BD. he is new right now so i havnt seen him eat more then 20 a day ( i have only had him for 4 days) or do you think that he would be able to finish off a 1000 pack before the crikets die or get to big for him.
what size crikets should i get for a 6-8 week old dragon he is about 7 inches from head to tail

i also have some firebelly toads but they would only eat about 20 a week

MarkCheck

Hatchling Member
I get the e smallest ones they got n just let him eat more thats y i order 1000 its only a a couple dollars diff

chrismnc

Juvie Member
For my first order, I ordered 500 and it was perfect because as the crix got bigger and he was finally eating like crazy. I just reordered 500 more but wished I had gotten 1000. But the container I use (where it fits perfectly) can really only hold 500 at a time max. If your container is big enough get the 1000. Also, I ordered from both Premium and Mulberry. Mulberry packages better, I think. They are in little round boxes inside of a square box. Premium has them in the square shipping box with a screen. Way more died from premium and if the box gets damaged they escape. Not so for mulberry... Just my opinion. :)

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom