Best Feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpzdude

Hey everyone, recently a lot of the crickets I have ordered are dying within a month and my beardie is slowly growing more reluctant to eat them. What is another feeder that is not too expensive and provides great health benefits while also being appetising to the beardie? Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Crickets have a pretty short lifespan so they tend to grow and die within a month or two. A lot of people use dubia roaches. You can order them and feed them like crickets, or you can start a self sustaining colony. You could also use Phoenix Worms as a main feeder, but that would be a more expensive option.

BabySkales

Hatchling Member
If your dragon is over 16" you can try super worms. They roughly go for the same price as crickets. Dubia are the way to go for the little ones, its much cleaner and less smelly that crickets and they wont die like crickets often do. Start up for a colony is a bit pricey but worth it in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom