Best calcium supplement

Status
Not open for further replies.

christina0

Im just wondering what everyone uses as a calcium supplement. currently im using "komodo" calcium and d3 powder but am wondering is there a better alternative out there. im from ireland where reptile supplies are not easily obtained so the only calcium powder available in most pet store seems to be the komodo stuff. im due to order some livefood online from www.reptilecentre.com a store in northampton where they are telling me that vetarks "Nutrobal" is all the calcium and vitamins i need in one and its allegedly impossible to overdose on calcium while giving this but im not sure how good it is. im looking to change from the komodo powder as i have noticed chalky/gritty urates after changing to it. any advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom