Belly & Back Twitching, vet is at a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutu

Hello everyone,

So as you guys know, my 4 year old bearded dragon (Mutu) was experiencing these same symptoms. I put him on the Brewer's yeast and his twitching has almost completely stopped! He has the odd twitch here and there but it is nowhere near as bad as before. I am assuming that Mutu had a vitamin B deficiency and that since the yeast is a great source of b-vitamins, that was his issue. (I still use calcium powder and herptivite multivitamin) Now the twitching did not stop over night, and I had to force feed it into him once or twice, so please don't expect it to work in 1 day, it takes time... (whenever his mouth was open I would put a piece of lettuce dusted in yeast in his mouth so I knew forsure that he was ingesting it, then squirted water in his mouth)

Now I am not saying he is 100% cured right now, but it seems like he is getting back to normal. I hope this helps anyone else who has this problem. :)

Chad and Mutu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom